Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
on that murder how terrible was it. How can you burn your own children alive. Sickening.
How does someone gets into such a state that they end up thinking that killing thier family is a reasonable thing to do. I don't get it how someone can do such an evil thing

Obviously not thinking rationally. Selfish thinking is all it is - same as suicide (which i dont understand either)
I can understand people in a severe depressive state attempting suicide, pouring petrol over your own children is a whole other level though, imagine the confusion, fear and absolute terror going through those 3 kids minds when they grasped what was happening.

I can understand people in a severe depressive state attempting suicide, pouring petrol over your own children is a whole other level though, imagine the confusion, fear and absolute terror going through those 3 kids minds when they grasped what was happening.

Yeah that keeps in my mind, those poor kids what were they thinking - makes me so angry.

Seems to be a lot of contradiction in this from the RSL in WA

We want to be inclusive as long as it's in English, ok Maori is ok because of New Zealand....

We want to be inclusive as long as it's in English, ok Maori is ok because of New Zealand....
Virtue signalling for dickheads.

"While it is important to recognise cultural and ethnic contributions to the defence of Australia, it is also important to maintain Anzac Day and Remembrance Day as occasions to express unity, a time when all Australians — irrespective of race, culture or religion — come together to remember and reflect," it says.

- Why have any flags at all then?

"While it is important to recognise cultural and ethnic contributions to the defence of Australia, it is also important to maintain Anzac Day and Remembrance Day as occasions to express unity, a time when all Australians — irrespective of race, culture or religion — come together to remember and reflect," it says.

- Why have any flags at all then?
Seems to be very much a we're not racist but type statement.

I see - there’s history there.

Haka's future at Anzac Day events in doubt after 'insulting' performance

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-11/hakas-future-at-anzac-day-events-in-doubt/9732512

Mr Tekona said he wanted to do the ancient Maori ceremonial dance as a "mark of respect" to military personnel from both nations.
He said there was confusion about whether the haka was on the event program and that the president of the branch, John Gelmi told him if it was performed then Indigenous people would also need to be involved.
"He said, 'If I let you do the haka then I've got to let the Aboriginals do their thing'," Mr Tekona said.
"And I said 'John they should be doing their thing anyway because they are the first nations of this land'."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

510302035.png

What about the Emu War? Is that on the outer as well?

Bit lighter than most of the other recent posts in this thread but I can’t eat chocolate anymore wahhhh

This amused me mildly.

I've never had a 'can't eat this any more' food. Would be ****ed if you couldn't eat something you love/something that you use all the time in cooking. Being allergic to eggs or flour (like an actual coeliac, not a trendy "I'm gluten free" poser) would be a PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back