Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that constantly complain about living conditions in Australia.
No stfu this is a great country to live in, try surviving in Syria for a month campaigner.

flake bath.jpg

Mmmmmmm flake....

What I want to know is, how is she going to cope with the little bits of chocolate that ping off in all directions when she bites it? There'll be slivers of choc melting all over her chest. Not to mention the 4cm chunk that is guaranteed to fall off halfway through. Terrible waste if it goes into the bathwater.

flake bath 2.jpg

View attachment 828399

Mmmmmmm flake....

What I want to know is, how is she going to cope with the little bits of chocolate that ping off in all directions when she bites it? There'll be slivers of choc melting all over her chest. Not to mention the 4cm chunk that is guaranteed to fall off halfway through. Terrible waste if it goes into the bathwater.

View attachment 828410
Definitely need a T-shirt and to be sitting so you can catch the crumbs with a flake

I reckon men are fussier about beer these days.

If you offer a woman some plain old Dairy Milk or a Kit Kat or whatever she'll say yes. Offer a bloke a beer and there's a good chance you'll get follow up questions.

If i offer a beer and my mate starts asking follow up questions then he doesnt get a beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back