Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, no one here cares whether or not you got any sleep. On the other hand, hows the pup?
Yeah going pretty good, cage for sleeping works. Doesnt cry anymore, only once the other night so took him out and he did a s**t. This morning was just sitting in his cage waiting for someone to wake up, no crying. Responding to his name well. But the other dog is hating his puppy energy, they get along when he gets that out of his system.

I have a little Jack Russel and can say that this type of dog wouldn't make it outside. He has thin hair and gets cold. It would be like a human sleeping outside with nothing. Be freezing for the little dog.

He needs a nice warm bed inside and he is fine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have a little Jack Russel and can say that this type of dog wouldn't make it outside. He has thin hair and gets cold. It would be like a human sleeping outside with nothing. Be freezing for the little dog.

Jack Russels are the best snake killing dogs.
Dog outside for me,old mate can go in the shed if he wants to get out of the weather.

Kennel? Small dog, small kennel with a bed and blanket. Body heat would warm that up in no time

Yeah going pretty good, cage for sleeping works. Doesnt cry anymore, only once the other night so took him out and he did a s**t. This morning was just sitting in his cage waiting for someone to wake up, no crying. Responding to his name well. But the other dog is hating his puppy energy, they get along when he gets that out of his system.
Dogs in a crate generally won't go to the toilet in their crate. It can be great for toilet training them. you can take it a step further and designate where they go to the toilet. This can be major bonus as well

Mine isn't in a crate, but wakes me up occasionally to be let out to go to the toilet. She's 10 months old now, so doesn't happen often. She also wakes me up when she's ready for breakfast. I had the random wake up call at 3-4am when she was younger. She's pretty much tuned into a 6am wake up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back