Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems there’s lots of groups in play here

Some police don’t seem to be doing a lot to disabuse people of the idea that they are thugs

it’s a strange country when you can take a rifle into a courthouse to protest Covid lockdowns but get rubber bullets and gas fired at you for protesting the death of a black man by a police officer

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
For every genuine protester there is probably a hundred people that don't give a s**t about the protest and are just using it as an excuse to damage property and steal s**t, it was the same with the LA riots back in the early 90s.
There's footage going around of some kids walking out of a destroyed Patagonia store in California with a bunch of surfboards.

One of them wasn't wearing a mask as he walked right by someone filming and got identified by internet sleuths. Dumb campaigner, on so many levels.

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Took my time and hoping for a miracle, but have finally succumbed and cancelled my flights to and from the US for January. s**t me part is I managed to snag Emirates First Class Perth - Dubai, then business Dubai - LA. On the return, First on Cathay from LA - Hong Kong, Business Hong Kong - Perth. All for about 450 000 points and a touch over a $1000 in fees. Good news I get it all back, but would have loved the experience.

Doesn't s**t me, but have made a speculative booking for Japan in January. Business on Qantas, Perth to and from Melbourne and Sydney respectively; Business JAL Melbourne - Haneda; First JAL Haneda - Sydney. 300 000 points and $250 in fees and fortunately all refundable. Keep my fingers crossed that it goes ahead.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I hearing you.
I dont get it either.

They told me they dont know where the customers bags have been.

FFS where do they think we keep the bags at the local bat cave.

Just pack our shopping.
But they do it with the plastic bags they sell you and pick up themselves to scan

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
People who insist on questioning things when things are black and white.

At work someone (admin person) submitted a form signed by person X. Person Y is the only person authorised to sign. I explained this. She comes back again saying why can't person X just sign it, they're the doing the job. I explained because he's not authorised and only person Y is. She then comes back to tell me that person X is also a director (I already knew this because of, you know, the information I have on the system). I then reply to her and shut her down completely highlighting exactly why person X could not sign it and only person Y.

Had the person just done what I asked, she'd probably already have a policy by now.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal

At work someone (admin person) submitted a form signed by person X. Person Y is the only person authorised to sign. I explained this. She comes back again saying why can't person X just sign it, they're the doing the job. I explained because he's not authorised and only person Y is. She then comes back to tell me that person X is also a director (I already knew this because of, you know, the information I have on the system). I then reply to her and shut her down completely highlighting exactly why person X could not sign it and only person Y.

Had the person just done what I asked, she'd probably already have a policy by now.
Lt-Thaddeus-Harris-police-academy-36973428-240-180.jpg

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

So that second paragraph is how you define black and white?

landscape-1476389673-gettyimages-168351286.jpg

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I can imagine nothing worse than sleeping with your head inches away from a urine filled bowl....

Usually sits under the bed, so any strong alcoholic vapours Are usually kept at bay via the mattress/bed base....That traditional procedure also manages to void the possibility of trampling/tripping upon it, thereby spilling it's contents all over the floor.

It's cutting edge tech is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back