Mega Thread Things that Shit me the Thirteenth

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #2,676
3AW yesterday morning discussion about vaccinations. Some who were "pro choice" said they did not fully vaccinate their kids. The host, female, listened and gave them time to talk and moved onto the next caller.

Next caller: 90% of anti vaxxers are greenies, vote for the greens. And greenies claim climate change exists and point to science. But when it comes to vaccinations and science they deny it. So they use science when it suits them.

The whole segment shitted me. Both sides. Especially the concept that if you vote greens you are an anti vaxxer and pro climate change.

Does that mean at the other end of the spectrum, conservatives are anti climate change, pro vaccinations. Is it that cut and dry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Moderator #2,677
3AW yesterday morning discussion about vaccinations. Some who were "pro choice" said they did not fully vaccinate their kids. The host, female, listened and gave them time to talk and moved onto the next caller.

Next caller: 90% of anti vaxxers are greenies, vote for the greens. And greenies claim climate change exists and point to science. But when it comes to vaccinations and science they deny it. So they use science when it suits them.

The whole segment shitted me. Both sides. Especially the concept that if you vote greens you are an anti vaxxer and pro climate change.

Does that mean at the other end of the spectrum, conservatives are anti climate change, pro vaccinations. Is it that cut and dry?
pro climate change sounds like you are actively polluting because you don't like the cold :p

L_W_P

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Boston Celtics

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Thread starter #2,684

Scotland

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
LOL @ anti vaxxers and climate change skeptics being binary opposites.

Climate change is real, the science is or can be complicated. You can be an anti vaxxer and believe or not believe in climate change, but there's about a 0% chance you understand it one way or the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, New York Rangers
Waiting to hear if you have a job interview after submitting a job application. I’m trying to be patient but.....
In today's climate they may not tell you anything if they don't want an interview. And blame IT/email systems if you follow up.

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Group of peoplr sitting around a table at a restautant and one perskn looks at their phone and not join in a conversation. Then, obviously looking at Facebook or some need feed, start just telling everyone about something they have scrolled upon. Nothing to do with anything that people are talking about and expect others to join in about crap they are reading on their phone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom