Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First snow of the winter....

But it's only very light and half way through January is not too bad in comparison to last few years so not the worst thing in the world.

Workplace bullying
The combination of humiliation , dread and defeat associated with it
The knowledge that I’ll pay for it in the form of a bad reference whilst they get slaps on the wrist yet again
😡 :(
The temptation to chuck a sickie tomorrow is real but I’m going to have to face the music off no sleep
Over it all.

That ******* sucks MWPP.

Can’t use the pool in our complex as some stupid **** let their kid swim without a swimmer nappy so a poo was found. So time for super chlorination and a wait for it to settle.

Ffs. Better be ready by weekend.
I love swimming and am slightly disgusted though unsurprised.
But sorry , couldn’t help chortling at the thread title to post correlation
I hope it’s ready by then too but only if they are still able to be thorough!

I’m frigge ropeable.
My youngest is just starting to get into swimming having taken lessons over summer and today is my day with him and my other son after they were with their mum for last three days. After today I have them Saturday and Sunday and then holidays over.
Plan was to swim in between me working a bit.

Donald Trump has children by 3 different women and has had rape allegations leveled against him but Murdoch steadfastly supports him. Jason Ball has consensual sex in a toilet and it's plastered all over the front page of the Oz.

To be fair, it was his own call to have it published. Better now than half way through his campaign which is what both major parties would of done. People can now make their own decisions based on the article.

The person I feel sorry for is the volunteer because in assuaging his own wants, he has left another person open to being hounded and exposed by the pack of hyena’s that call themselves reporters in search of a different story and that may have a completely different ending

Shall we compare and contrast this with the protection racket the press ran for Barnaby Joyce? The shitheads ran with it because he's gay and a lefty.

Well we all know Gough that he was never going to get that sort of protection - same with Christensen. Compare that to the treatment of Hansen and I see today dear Miranda is going after Cate Faehrmann - it was never going to be an even battle field and I reckon he has done the right thing as it leaves them with no where to go and people can see the attacks for what they are - muckracking.

Can’t use the pool in our complex as some stupid **** let their kid swim without a swimmer nappy so a poo was found. So time for super chlorination and a wait for it to settle.

Ffs. Better be ready by weekend.

Same thing happened here according to the rumor file. Twice.

Would be so shitty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm tempted to write and email on the community email group. not sure what to say but something like:
------------
Dear folks

It is unfortunate that due to the carelessness and the flouting of rules (and common sense!) by some people that the pool is out of action for a few days - particularly with the heat we are experiencing and with school holidays underway.

Can I implore on all of us that if we see a child without the appropriate swimmers on that they call it out. Confront the parents / guardians. Tell them it is not on.

We get it - you think your child is cute, a nudie run, a bare bottom at the pool, we have all been there. Yes my children are cute too.

But keep that to your own house and your own wading pools and/or bathtime.

We all pay good money to live here and to use the facilities. And now, in the height of summer and with school kids to entertain (and some of us only have our kids part of the time), we have lost the pool for probably 2-3 days.

Hopefully it is back up and running by the long weekend. I'm sure those playing in the community cricket game on Australia Day will want a dip in the pool and hopefully it will be ready by then.

As the great George Costanza said "We are living in a society!!! We're supposed to act in a civilised way".

----
thoughts?
happy for contributions to my proposal! I will send later today and let you know of any responses!!!

A homeless guy took a s**t on the side of my work after we found him sleeping in boxes by an air con.

We asked him to leave. He must have come back that night and s**t on the ground and wiped his ass on the steel on the side of the building. Skiddies all the way up.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

bloody hamster on my roof thought it was a possum but its a hamster
under my solar panel,prick better eat his bait before he eats my wires

iu
Google 'X Hamster' (stands for Extinguish Hamster), website on how to humanely get rid of hamsters.

Did they at least stamp it through with their foot?
I didn't check but I assume not as we're a long way from Ballarat - we have three rows of showers with three 'shared drains' so naturally I used the bank furtherest away from said dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back