Mega Thread Things that Shit me the Thirteenth

Larry Barnsworth

Playing my Natural Game
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Waiting for a signature from someone with a C in their title.

And if they're on BF reading this - yes, you're the reason I'm not working at the moment and wasting time posting banality :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
another new starter at work. this time instead of him leaving, he turned out to be a massive racist and got himself instantly dismissed

probably not a great idea to share your reclaim australia type ideologies with the team that has a couple of immigrants (and functioning members of society) in them

need HR to weed these ******s out

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
another new starter at work. this time instead of him leaving, he turned out to be a massive racist and got himself instantly dismissed

probably not a great idea to share your reclaim australia type ideologies with the team that has a couple of immigrants (and functioning members of society) in them

What is your line of work?

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, Roosters, Mets
Dunno. Just saw a new episode and she sounded weird. Like someone new had tried to do the old voice.

Got used to it by the end

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Everyone on The Simpsons sounds so old now. Because they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
to be fair, you'd probably get instantly fired for threatening to spit on any indian that you were going to work with. the fact he was working next to a Pakistani didn't help things though

Off The Couch

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I work for an Aboriginal organisation and during a recent round of interviews we had a guy apply for a role with us that was currently employed at the company that we won the tender from.

The role involved working with people who were coming up for pre and post release from prison. He was so blatantly racist throughout the interview that we were shocked that he had never been reported during his time with the previous organisation. He even used the sentence “I’m nit racist but.....”

SaltPeter

"I’m a professional bullshitter"
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I can’t afford a new car waahhhh
Have you considered a novated lease? Car payments deducted from your pay pre-tax. Essentially reducing your taxable income. In some cases these leases will include servicing and other maintenance costs. The secret is to make sure you have a degree of job security

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
Moderator #4,470
Have you considered a novated lease? Car payments deducted from your pay pre-tax. Essentially reducing your taxable income. In some cases these leases will include servicing and other maintenance costs. The secret is to make sure you have a degree of job security
And drive enough kilometres a year iirc.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
Moderator #4,474

SaltPeter

"I’m a professional bullshitter"
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Well I did say iirc. It's been a long time since I looked at one because the two I looked at didn't suit me and I'm pretty sure it came down to the km/year though it was a long time ago so maybe they have changed or maybe idrc. I'm happy to defer to your clearly felt superior knowledge on the subject with no embarrassment.
No please sir, never defer to me. I just threw an idea up in the air. If it sounds like fun, or even remotely plausible, go and buy your accountant a coffee and drift the idea past them

Top Bottom