Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives the ladies something to flap their gums about for a couple of weeks. Keeps everyone on morning television employed as well

Yeah the likes of Sunrise and Today will be all over it, even ABC News Breakfast isn't immune to it, they had live rolling coverage of their arrival this morning.

Good luck to them but I couldn’t give a s**t. Although being a mixed marriage it will be amusing for the royal family if the baby is quite dark

They'd probably just swap it with a lighter looking baby.

Took our dog to the vet last night due to his breathing seeming strange, find out he has a bleeding spleen and only has a couple weeks to live at most

Sorry to hear that :'(

This might be a bit pedantic but does everyone hate the baskets we have to use at Coles, Woolworths etc?

They are such a bitch to carry properly because you always need your hand out turned.
36660E1200000578-3696827-image-a-25_1468905532206.jpg

When I was in the US Target had baskets like below and they were SOOO much better to carry.

6c8dac5d494056aa11f3ca5d1aed8595b7042d0f_1_690x388.jpg

This might be a bit pedantic but does everyone hate the baskets we have to use at Coles, Woolworths etc?

They are such a bitch to carry properly because you always need your hand out turned.
36660E1200000578-3696827-image-a-25_1468905532206.jpg

When I was in the US Target had baskets like below and they were SOOO much better to carry.

6c8dac5d494056aa11f3ca5d1aed8595b7042d0f_1_690x388.jpg

i also enjoyed the trolleys that you can take on the escalator, via their own special lane

:( losing pets is never easy
Sorry to hear that
Maybe hope , spoke with the vet and they can operate and remove the tumor that has grown in his spleen, no guarantees, but she said she would try it if it was her dog

Took our dog to the vet last night due to his breathing seeming strange, find out he has a bleeding spleen and only has a couple weeks to live at most

Awful news, so sorry to hear this. Worst feeling ever. I hope you and your family are going okay and of course all the best to the little guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buying shaved parmesan for a treat, using it sparingly, and it's gone off by the time you get to the last quarter of the bag.
Awful news, so sorry to hear this. Worst feeling ever. I hope you are going okay and of course all the best

Awful news, so sorry to hear this. Worst feeling ever. I hope you and your family are going okay and of course all the best to the little guy
Its a s**t feeling, going to be tough on Friday when he has surgery but we are hanging in there

Its a s**t feeling, going to be tough on Friday when he has surgery but we are hanging in there
Friend just had their cat put down. Devastated. 13 years old and they knew the possibilities but it still hurts. 3 weeks later new kitten and the sadness is there but the mind is eased.

I hope the surgery is a success and you have more time with your dog

Friend just had their cat put down. Devastated. 13 years old and they knew the possibilities but it still hurts. 3 weeks later new kitten and the sadness is there but the mind is eased.

You go in knowing what will happen, but no matter how much you prepare for it, you are never ready for it

Aslong as the tumor isn't attached to any other organs, he should be ok, fingers crossed

I still miss my cats and the last one was put to sleep in 2006!

They were the best. Cheeky buggers.

And good luck to mattyb and your pooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back