Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ford even make an EB GT?
ford-falcon-gt.jpg

Don't knock the early 90s Camries, reliable as f***, I had a 1991 Camry and it never let me down until some silly bitch rear ended me and I had to write it off.
So reallyx you let it down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Can we please get back to the public v private school drivel because that was entirely more interesting for about 5 pages there.

Yes it was.

I reckon red is a nicer colour for dartboards and clocks in my man cave so i'm gonna go with holden
They say which multi national corporation you support is dependent on which product your folks owned when you were a kid. Sadly there's no team British Leyland that I can throw my support behind.

Always had Fords when I was a kid - a string of Fairmonts and latterly a company Cortina (with a Mazda 929 and a P76 and a Datsun 120Y in the middle somewhere). Bought a Camira in '86 and traded it in on a VN Commodore wagon (with air conditioning - was a prestige vehicle in New Zealand). Moved over here and bought his'n'hers VT Commodores. Realised that apart from the badges the Falcon and Commodore were pretty much interchangeable, so bought a BF Falcon on the basis of better rear suspension and a few hundred bucks better trade-in. So the whole Holden vs Ford thing goes into my "too stupid to think about" bucket, and in any case it is now a dead argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back