Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s because it’s a legal requirement - normally they have a very short closing date

Yeah- and you spend all this time preparing KSC, answering each of them then the job just disappears. Was very frustrating. Am glad I'm ongoing and dont have to put up with the bullshit anymore.

Isn't the Queens b/day celebrated on different days in many states as well as many different countries in the Commonwealth? Perhaps a similar approach to Australia Day needs to be tabled.
do all states get same amount of public holidays?
I know that WA has WA day
but vic has melb cup day and also grand final eve day - so are they one up on WA and WA one up on everyone else?

but vic has melb cup day and also grand final eve day - so are they one up on WA and WA one up on everyone else?
No idea tbh.

I do think the day should celebrated on the same date across Australia. I don't think it needs to be tied into another day with some sort of historical importance.

State to state varies. Theres a list of them all by state, in my teacher planner diary.

Idk who has the most tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* ripped off

July would do me
Stay in by the fire on a long weekend watching the footy
Put a double header on the Friday, day game and night game.

Does it help if i told you i miss out on Jan 1, xmas/boxing, most of easter + Grand Final eve cause im on school holidays anyway?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back