Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Then youve outed yourself and what kind of reaction do you expect ?...... bullshit I didnt realise or full on bogan rage

Just report it to the dept and let them send him a please explain

You then put on your tin foil hat and blame the flat earth of course.

One of the teacher aides at my school has been putting homophobic stuff on Facebook. Not sure what to do with that. As a government school I'm pretty sure the Education Department wouldn't take too kindly to it.
Come on to him.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
On Thursday a mate said he would come over on the weekend and help me with something. I called and left messages a couple of times but no reply until just now when he texted saying he went camping all weekend and had no service. Should I be pissed off about this? I don't mind that he went camping instead of helping me but the fact that he didn't tell me and let me know that he wouldn't be able to. Do I have a right to feel pissed off?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Pffft why go mental after a goal during a replay?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s like they used to say ‘if you don’t want to know the score, look away’

They looked away so they are watching the replay

Or they were fishing when the game was on and don’t know the score?

???

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
On Thursday a mate said he would come over on the weekend and help me with something. I called and left messages a couple of times but no reply until just now when he texted saying he went camping all weekend and had no service. Should I be pissed off about this? I don't mind that he went camping instead of helping me but the fact that he didn't tell me and let me know that he wouldn't be able to. Do I have a right to feel pissed off?

Yes

Im at the Target Centre on Bourke street to use the loo. Theyre on level 1 so you have to get a lift. Im going back down. Every lift it full from the uni students from the university 2 floors up!
10 minutes of waiting for a lift you actually stand a chance of getting into and thats with 3 lifts!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Im at the Target Centre on Bourke street to use the loo. Theyre on level 1 so you have to get a lift. Im going back down. Every lift it full from the uni students from the university 2 floors up!
10 minutes of waiting for a lift you actually stand a chance of getting into and thats with 3 lifts!

Shart alert
Shart alert

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

The irony of your post and the title of this thread...

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I had a friend once tell me she would help me move. Moving day she messaged and said her kid had a game on so she would not be coming.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Lifes too short to get pissed off, people dont want to say no and have to get creative, just remember it for when they want help.

As a rule I try and avoid asking people for help,I dont like owing anyone anything.

Im willing to help anyone who needs it though, if they really need it.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
non-aligned public holidays across the country.

last Monday - public holiday only WA

today - public holiday Vic, SA, Tas and ACT

may 6 - public holiday QLD and NT

june 3 - public holiday only WA

june 10 - public holiday all but WA and QLD

august 5 - public holiday NSW and NT

sep 30 - public holiday only WA

oct 7 - public holiday QLD, NSW, ACT, SA

and im sure I have missed others like melb cup day, afl grand final Friday etc etc
and ive ignored common ones like Australia day, Easter, Anzac day and Christmas/boxing/NY days

there should just be one a month, first Monday each month, nationwide, except Feb as Aust Day is 26th jan, except May as Anzac day is always 25th april, and except Jan as NY day is always 1st Jan.

so that's 9 national public holidays, plus then add on easter, Anzac day, aust day and the Christmas, boxing day and NY day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have no public holidays but make every week 4 days work/3 day weekends.

Mental health... 2019...Work life balance etc etc...

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not enough....prob have to add in a few annual leave days to sweeten the deal
I'd consider it as long as I still got an Xmas break

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Lifes too short to get pissed off, people dont want to say no and have to get creative, just remember it for when they want help.

As a rule I try and avoid asking people for help,I dont like owing anyone anything.

Im willing to help anyone who needs it though, if they really need it.

The thing is that I didn't even ask him. He volunteered to come and help. Unless it's family or work I never ask anybody to do anything.

tryitout

All Australian
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
MEB my friend just had their new MItsubishi Outlander blow it's transmission. $4k to replace and also just out of warranty. Also have a friend that has gone through 5 clutches and a gearbox (under warranty) in their Ford Fiesta. Easy to see why Kia and others that have moved to 5-7 year warranties are gaining traction.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
MEB my friend just had their new MItsubishi Outlander blow it's transmission. $4k to replace and also just out of warranty. Also have a friend that has gone through 5 clutches and a gearbox (under warranty) in their Ford Fiesta. Easy to see why Kia and others that have moved to 5-7 year warranties are gaining traction.
Most everywhere have 5 year warranties because of this now (Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Mazda, Skoda, etc.)

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Five clutches? WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back