Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

This.

latest
I dont get it.

BATTLEFRONT GETTING ANOTHER PATCH AND MORE GUNS GETTING NERFED EXCEPT THE ONE ******* GUN THAT NEEDS IT.

I hate people. ******* hate them.

Curious

What games do you enjoy? Or what makes q good game for you?

Genuine question
At the moment I am loving unravel. Looks amazing good at times challenging game play

Excellent

How long is that game in terms of gameplay hours
I don't think its a long game 7-8 hours I have read. But if you're a trophy hunter like myself it will add some more time.

I like Turtle Beach, never had an issue with them. That said, the official Sony ones for the PS4 are pretty good too.

Yep never had a problem with TB either. Reckon their construction is a bit cheap at times, the plastic adjuster piece on my PX51 started to crack which is what prompted me to upgrade. Had those for 2 or 3 years though and and the battery was still holding charge for all day/night sessions.

The A50s sounded great and the construction is solid with the alloy adjusters and head strap that is designed to flex, but judging by their forums they have awful QA and there are lots of DOAs and bricked units. Must explain why there are so many refurbished units available, probably all former warranty claims. I was going to ask the shop I got them from on eBay for a replacement but decided to go back to old trusty and ordered a set of TB elite 800.

Now just waiting for that shop to reply to my return request :straining: they better not try and stooge me, I already quoted the part of the ACCC site about full refund for defective items in case they tried being cheeky and saying they only do replacements or something.

Problem with TB is how s**t their cheap stuff is and I think their reputation sometimes suffers because of it. Their premium gear is great.
I bought a cheap TB wired headet for the PS3 and it fell to bits in a couple of weeks - it wasn't mistreated or anything - have stuck with Sony headsets ever since.

Maybe their upmarket ones are great but once bitten twice shy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a cheap TB wired headet for the PS3 and it fell to bits in a couple of weeks - it wasn't mistreated or anything - have stuck with Sony headsets ever since.

Maybe their upmarket ones are great but once bitten twice shy.

Sounds about right, their cheap stuff is rubbish. I've gone through heaps of brands over the years, TB, Razer, Sony, Steel Series, Gamecom, Sennheiser, now Astro and probably a couple others and the premium TBs are as good as anything else off the top shelf. Construction is still a bit iffy but that's probably why you typically save about $50-70 over equivalent A50s or something. Not that the construction is bad, I definitely dropped my PX51s a couple times and have probably removed them in frustration a few times (maybe more than a few...) so they may have even lasted longer.

Definitely each to their own though. Bro in law uses the Sony PS4 gold ones and rates them, they seem the best bang for buck but I only go for absolute premium these days. Really looking forward to these elite 800s arriving. Probably should have gone with them from the start, plenty of comparison videos with them a little in front of the A50s for ps4 (with the main negative being plastic construction).

Had a game of Bad Company 2 (yes oldschool) last night.

One round I doing well, finish with 23 kills, 10 deaths, 30 shots fired and 20 headshots playing as a sniper. Good returns.

Within 2 games I'm sitting at 1 kill, 12 deaths, and negative 60 points for team kill halfway through. Rage and quit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back