Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a mate banned from several EBs for abusing the 7 day return policy. Literally all he does is game, buys it, plays it, returns it. They make zero money off allowing him to play a new game for a week. I imagine there's more people like him that make their business difficult at times.

I buy the occasional second hand game from EB very rarely over $20. Also occasionally buy stuff from their pop culture offshoot cause my brother and sister in law are massive nerds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Things that s**t me, FIFA edition.

My best player always demands a transfer. Always! I'm playing as Burnley and first choice keeper/captain/highest rated player Tom Heaton demands a transfer. So I sell him off and have to play my spud back up until the next transfer period.

Things that s**t me, FIFA edition.

My best player always demands a transfer. Always! I'm playing as Burnley and first choice keeper/captain/highest rated player Tom Heaton demands a transfer. So I sell him off and have to play my spud back up until the next transfer period.

I made a custom player (Jay Schulz) who became the leagues best striker. Broke my heart when he demanded a transfer. I didn't oblige though.

Sent from mTalk

The only game I ever abused the 7 day policy on was The Order and I don't regret that.

I wish I had done it for No Man's Sky as well

That's not abuse though. It's your right to return something you aren't happy with. My mate just goes through every single new release doing it.

Sent from mTalk

The only game I ever abused the 7 day policy on was The Order and I don't regret that.

I wish I had done it for No Man's Sky as well

The only time I used their 7 day return policy was with Sonic Boom. EB games could only let me exchange the game, I will never get that 30 minutes of my life back however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing Stellaris. Built a massive fleet. Decided its time to take on the Awakened Empire (pretty much the Vorlon who are up and about). And anytime my fleets go near theirs the game becomes a screensaver.

When you spend an hour trying (and finally succeeding) to pass a level in a game that should have only taken 20 minutes.... save and quit the game, only to come back and see that it didn't save so you have to redo the same frustrating level again.
Or if you pass a level in a game but only just (or do something wrong so miss out on secondary objectives/quests). So you decide to do it again. And can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back