Things Tom Lynch has done to anger us

Remove this Banner Ad

This coming from a bloke who stood over and berated Sydney Stack after tackling him to the ground when we played them a couple of weeks ago.

Mitchie would be an expert on behaving like a w***er - the king - so perhaps we should listen to an authority on this description of TL
Mitch Robinson seems to have forgotten that he wanted to come to Richmond too, but we only offered him a rookie contract

In all seriousness in a period of time where we have lost Danny Frawley & Shane Tuck to mental health, you would think the likes of Ox & Lyon (who both have had their own mental health issues) would think before they start bagging out a player. Then to top it off Mark Robinson calling him a douchebag again shows that these media flogs are hypocrites and care more about creating a headline than they do players health.

Sure what Lynch did is not what we want in our game, but the way everyone has gone to town on him especially when he isn't the first player to do it is pretty pathetic and those people should take a good look at themselves. The article today regarding Mitch Robinson is case in point, why publish such rubbish and give it airtime? Then what happens next time Richmond play Brisbane and a brawl occurs between the 2 teams?

The media will come out and condone such actions when in fact they added fuel to the fire.

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. The practice is found in Africa, Asia, Tom Lynch and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness in a period of time where we have lost Danny Frawley & Shane Tuck to mental health, you would think the likes of Ox & Lyon (who both have had their own mental health issues) would think before they start bagging out a player. Then to top it off Mark Robinson calling him a douchebag again shows that these media flogs are hypocrites and care more about creating a headline than they do players health.

Sure what Lynch did is not what we want in our game, but the way everyone has gone to town on him especially when he isn't the first player to do it is pretty pathetic and those people should take a good look at themselves. The article today regarding Mitch Robinson is case in point, why publish such rubbish and give it airtime? Then what happens next time Richmond play Brisbane and a brawl occurs between the 2 teams?

The media will come out and condone such actions when in fact they added fuel to the fire.
speak for yourself , I want it in the game. I would let Garry Lyon tell me about behaviour , Bill Brownless says hello and Mark Robinson ? This is the Robbo who wants Hird to return to footy ? Yep the same douchebag who got in Drunken bar fight with Mick Warner. ? I'm just wondering if the same level of petty crap was put on Gary Ablett Jnr who managed to elbow at least four blokes in the head and escaped any sanction , or lecture.
Lynchy is a Tiger , he can do what he wants in my opinion. Without him , there was no 2019 flag. , SO WILL BE The case in 2020. And those flogs know it.

would love to hear from all the people lauding mitch robinson for being honest haha
At least when Lynch left Suns, he had his pick of contenderS to go to. Robinson left Carlton because he would have been delisted and could only find a spot on a Brisbane team that caught more beatings than cheap Vegas hooker...
Maybe Mitch is just bitter that he can’t recall being part of a team that won against the tigers

I suspect Lynch will be accused of being responsible for WW3 should it occur.

The do gooder PC media. Is there no end to their pontification?

I'm pissed with Lynch for not coming to the Pies. Any chance of a late trade - Treloar, Buckley & Cash for Lynch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back