Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I’m going to be raucously vocal like I was in the 90’s; like I was in the wins over Rich and Coll under Shaw last year. Collectively, our supporter base has become way too quiet.

Pick ya spot. Our supporters look at you like you got 5 heads in some areas. It’s why I stand.

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
I am going to attend those games in Melb where we are playing a Club that is going to likely smash us (based on preceeding form) and make the effort to physically be there in the hope that we win, rather than watch on Foxtel.
Having lived in Adelaide for the first 28 years of my life, it’s hard to fathom being in a position where you could go watch North play live with the ease of a quick tram ride & a scan of your membership & then not take that privilege.

Not having a go.

My roster is written around North games so I don’t miss one. I’m happy to pay if it’s an away game & even if we’re expected to lose, will always go. Those wins are the sweetest anyway.

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Pick ya spot. Our supporters look at you like you got 5 heads in some areas. It’s why I stand.
527D17DF-A8BE-425F-88EC-F88D44A14233.jpeg

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Having lived in Adelaide for the first 28 years of my life, it’s hard to fathom being in a position where you could go watch North play live with the ease of a quick tram ride & a scan of your membership & then not take that privilege.

Not having a go.

My roster is written around North games so I don’t miss one. I’m happy to pay if it’s an away game & even if we’re expected to lose, will always go. Those wins are the sweetest anyway.

Ding ding

Whose there?

Tram

Tram who?

The Katamatite Tram

Ps...get off the beers

Back