Universal Love Things you are the worst at

Remove this Banner Ad

In honour of supporting history’s worst 5-0 side, this thread is a safe space to discuss the things you are the best at doing badly.

I’d like to nominate myself as the worst ever at not being deathly hungover on a Monday morning

Worst at carrying on after a few beers, always stop after one or 2.

I turned into the biggest nuffy in the last quarter after a few rounds. Old ladies turning their hearing aids down everywhere.

In honour of supporting history’s worst 5-0 side, this thread is a safe space to discuss the things you are the best at doing badly.

I’d like to nominate myself as the worst ever at not being deathly hungover on a Monday morning
Hold my beer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ceasing to post when drunk. Nothing like waking up with a crippling hangover plus a message saying “you have 35 new alerts” only to discover that you spent some time on the main afl board ranting about Paul Roos’ haircut and your curtains

Being too emotionally invested in this club, it's fantastic during times like this, euphoric, but can be too much of a bummer when we're shite. You really need a good balance between footy and other aspects of your life to avoid becoming a genuine nuffie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back