Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I record videos of myself singing (really badly, cos I can't sing), and playing air guitar to songs, and watch them back.
o_O

with regards to opening of public toilet doors, ill reach up high (if vertical long handle is applied) as most people would grab handle around the same spot (picture it if you will).

if no such handle, ill wait for someone to come in and ill scoot out while door is open.

I have a set of scales in the bathroom. Recently, just out of curiosity, I have started doing a before and after weight check when I do a s**t.
What umm differentials have you recorded?

While on the topic, when wiping my but I get a long bit of toilet paper, fold over twice with second fold at an angle. Gives thicker layer and wider to ensure no hand - butt contact. Then flush by pressing button with elbow.

What umm differentials have you recorded?

While on the topic, when wiping my but I get a long bit of toilet paper, fold over twice with second fold at an angle. Gives thicker layer and wider to ensure no hand - butt contact. Then flush by pressing button with elbow.

gonna fax werribee now. gonna give it a go!

With flushing the toilet with your elbow? What if you are wearing a long sleeve?

Good point, but as elbows don't contact my mouth or food, I'm not concerned.

If you wash your hands after going to the toilet it doesn't matter if you use your hands to flush, does it?
No But dont like touching it if I dont have to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I'm at the supermarket, sometimes I crop dust the meat aisle. The people working there must of thought the meat had gone off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back