Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey__s_bag_by_dejanibanez-d4ab1wc.gif

I look for anomalies in the pricing of alcoholic beverages on the drinks menu. Something like 2 different beers are $12 a pint but for a size down one is $6.50 the other $6. Happens more so with wine. Similar prices for a bottle but a one is more expensive per glass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waste things to avoid being wasteful.

Example, I have a bottle of handwash on my bathroom sink. Pretty standard. It was down to the last 10% or so so I bought another. I'm not going to throw it out when it still has enough in it for me to wash my hands maybe half a dozen times, so instead of wastefully throwing it out before it's empty I'll use more each time I use it so it's gone quicker.

Waste things to avoid being wasteful.

Example, I have a bottle of handwash on my bathroom sink. Pretty standard. It was down to the last 10% or so so I bought another. I'm not going to throw it out when it still has enough in it for me to wash my hands maybe half a dozen times, so instead of wastefully throwing it out before it's empty I'll use more each time I use it so it's gone quicker.

Or keep the bottle, buy the refill bottle instead and top it up :)

I'm a guy and I sit to urinate. It's much comfier and eliminates the risk of missing completely and having to clean it up.
Obviously you've never pissed through the gap between the seat and the base and gotten it all over your pants. I always stand to piss if possible.

I also leave the seat down if it's there already just for a bit of a challenge.

I use dull cliches to break up with people :D

I have used "welcome to dumpsville population YOU" previously!

I used "na na nanananaaaaaaaaaaaaa hey hey heyyyyyyy goodbye" with someone earlier today

Damn I'm good :D
How about just an honest conversation instead?

I used "na na nanananaaaaaaaaaaaaa hey hey heyyyyyyy goodbye" with someone earlier today

Her: I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN !!!
Me (after a slight pause): I think that would suit me too.

If you're older than 14 you have serious mental issues that require the help of qualified professionals.

I've binge watched 3 seasons of the office in the past week. Every episode I think to myself, I wonder if there is a real life Michael Scott.

I just found him in xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back