Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To eat weet bix I dunk the bix into a bowl of milk so they don't get soggy, then drink the milk at the end. It's the same way people dunk their biscuits into their tea
Your avatar describes my reaction to this well.

Don't know if it's just me, but if I have a nap in the afternoon I feel really disoriented when I wake up as to what day and time it is, and if I am in an unfamiliar place as to where I am. Takes me a couple of minutes to get my bearings.

Don't know if it's just me, but if I have a nap in the afternoon I feel really disoriented when I wake up as to what day and time it is, and if I am in an unfamiliar place as to where I am. Takes me a couple of minutes to get my bearings.
I remember once waking up a 7pm and thinking I had slept right through the night. I jumped up in a panic before realising it wasn't the morning.

I remember once waking up a 7pm and thinking I had slept right through the night. I jumped up in a panic before realising it wasn't the morning.

Reminds me of the time I was sharing a house with two other guys. One of the guys had gone to bed. It was about 11pm . We changed the clocks, including his alarm clock. We turned out the lights. His alarm went off. He jumps out of bed and into the shower thinking it was morning. He goes back in his room dresses for work and starts to head out the front door. As he's going out the front door we tell him that it's only 11pm. This guy was very quiet and laid back usually but he completely lost his s**t. He ranted and raved for about 5 minutes before he went back in his room. He laughed about it the next evening.

I had a house mate he used to sleep thou his alarm,then he would use a few snoozes before he would finally get up.The dudes alarm clock alarm was so loud can't believe he would even sleep though one alarm.
One morning I got up and turned off the power,he was over a hour late for work.
Poor dude.

While the English accent thickens more as you head west I think.

See: Somerset and Bristol.
Except for the Geordies. Newcastle accent is almost as bad as Glasgee.
Just as likely to get your face cut up by a broken beer bottle too.

I suspect this is because the locals don't understand each other either, and just assume that because what the other guy said sounded angry he was hanging s**t.

the worst is falling asleep while its daylight and waking up in darkness. throws you off so much.

I'm like this with airports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah love airports, the planes, and all the stories in there, where's that person going, business or holiday, going away or coming back, the emotions of someone seeing they havent seen in a while and are they going to be ******* in about an hour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the waking up disoriented, due to being on call for work and at times sleeping over at work I get 0-4 hrs sleep at least once a fortnight. I've gotten so sick of waking up feeling disorientated it really is a horrible feeling.sometimes I fall asleep for 15 minutes and wake up thinking its the next day sending me into a panic. I just keep myself up now until a normal bed time.

Why do you think I picked that gif for my avatar, instead of something from the above music video. haha.

And this is the music video that my avatar is from. The first few seconds has the gif

She is stunning. I can't help but think this is not how typical Indian weddings (or whatever gathering it is) go down?

She is stunning. I can't help but think this is not how typical Indian weddings (or whatever gathering it is) go down?
She's the highest paid actress in India, and 10th in the world.

It's an engagement party. The wedding happens later in the film.
In this scene, she has just met the guy for the first time in a few years; and the emotions start to come up.

Also, Deepika will star in the new XXX film with Vin Diesel.

I think about doing incredibly inappropriate things in shopping centres.

Like a picking up a ball and seeing how far I could kick it. Or if there are a bunch of things stacked, taking something from the bottom or middle and it then collapsing.

Of course, I would never do any of these things, but I often wonder what it would be like if there were no consequences.

I think about doing incredibly inappropriate things in shopping centres.

Like a picking up a ball and seeing how far I could kick it. Or if there are a bunch of things stacked, taking something from the bottom or middle and it then collapsing.

Of course, I would never do any of these things, but I often wonder what it would be like if there were no consequences.
I wanna play a game of tag, paintball, laser tag, or some kind of 'survival of the fittest' game in a shopping centre. While patrons are still inside.

When I buy a pizza, i also go and buy a minimum hot chips.

I like putting hot chips on my pizza.

And if i go to KFC, I put chips with my potato and gravy on my filet burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back