Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2...

1. I'm a fairly messy person but when my gf and I shop, I have to have the trolly perfectly organised. She's figured it out and will sometimes just throw things in just to annoy me.
2. We have a shower curtain and if the rings aren't always showing on the inside of the shower, I have to turn tem so they're all facing inwards.

Yes, I'm weird and proud of it lol.

When my friend and I were teenagers we used to take photos of our logs and pin them up on the community notice board at our local supermarket and just hang around waiting for passers-by to notice it and get freaked out.

You should have collected a week's worth of them and stacked them in the shape of a house and then advertised it as Log Cabin For Sale.

Really weird one here.

When I see random signs or phrases etc I'll find out how many letters there are and split them up into the numbers it is divisible by.

E.g. Essendon Bombers is 15 letters, so I'd go 15 is divisible by 3... Essen donbo mbers. 3x5. Or 5x3 Ess end onb omb ers.

Strange, hey?
that's so strange

When Im going to bed, I always chuck on 'Cinema sins - Everything wrong with". Never see the end of the video always fall fast asleep.

It is crazy how effective it is putting me to sleep.

When Im going to bed, I always chuck on 'Cinema sins - Everything wrong with". Never see the end of the video always fall fast asleep.

It is crazy how effective it is putting me to sleep.
I think its the little ding sound after each sin! Homest trailers can have a similar effect on me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else give fake names for coffees? I find it remarkably amusing for some reason, have used Walter and Malcolm so far today.

certainly do. Although not having a western name lends itself to bestowing and using a western name for events like youve outlied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back