Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, the Chinese government has put limits in how much individuals can take out of the country.
There's some Chinese already in Australia that have enough money here to personally lend it to others to buy houses.

Makes you wonder where the hell they get all that money? Especially given the exchange rate and the fact that China was in major poverty as little as 30 years a go. I get it is industrialised but too have that much cash. Amazing.

Makes you wonder where the hell they get all that money? Especially given the exchange rate and the fact that China was in major poverty as little as 30 years a go. I get it is industrialised but too have that much cash. Amazing.

China is a nation of 1.4 billion people compared to our 25 million.

Their 1% is 14m people and that 1% controls around half the wealth of a country with an economy 8 or 9 times the size of hours. Our total immigration rate (let alone the portion from China) is nothing compared to that.

The average Chinese person has SFA. The rich have a lot and there are a lot of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China is a nation of 1.4 billion people compared to our 25 million.

Their 1% is 14m people and that 1% controls around half the wealth of a country with an economy 8 or 9 times the size of hours. Our total immigration rate (let alone the portion from China) is nothing compared to that.

The average Chinese person has SFA. The rich have a lot and there are a lot of them.

Not my point. I mean that physical cash. And if you do the numbers they are extreme.

Yeah, the Chinese government has put limits in how much individuals can take out of the country.
There's some Chinese already in Australia that have enough money here to personally lend it to others to buy houses.
Good enough,probably a little bit less corrupt than the banks.

Bout 50k US p/a is the limit.

Also a lot of the 'lending' is- I give you 500k here today and your brother gives my brother $475k tomorrow in Shanghai.

I eat a packet of M&M's one colour at a time.

I eat 2 at a time and if there is an odd number of 1 colour, I eat that one on it's own first...

YES! There is something wrong with me!
You should try eating them in alphabetical order for something different.

I hate the campaigners in crowded shopping centres so to stop me killing someone I do footy style commentary...
”fanuch steps round the trolley has a bounce, baulks the wheelchair oh he can’t be touched.” Commetti voice
In your head or out loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back