Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm driving around I look for places that would easily hide a body. Have no idea how half these idiots end up getting caught with so many good places around.
Cant remember who exactly but a stand up comedian used to say that about places to live if they were homeless.

I found it funny because I often do this as well.

"Oooh theres a nice sheltered place"

When I'm driving around I look for places that would easily hide a body. Have no idea how half these idiots end up getting caught with so many good places around.

You only ever hear of lazy killers - 'the body was found in a shallow grave' - If they hadn't been lazy and dug a bit deeper then they would have gotten away with it. You never hear - 'the body was found in a deep grave'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only ever hear of lazy killers - 'the body was found in a shallow grave' - If they hadn't been lazy and dug a bit deeper then they would have gotten away with it. You never hear - 'the body was found in a deep grave'

didn't you watch Goodfellas and how they had to move the body.

I throw s**t off of my apartment balcony to see if it will hit people below. Nothing huge, just a biscuit or two, or a milk carton lid. No luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back