Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I use shampoo or dishwashing detergent as washing detergent sometimes.
giphy.gif

So if i have to go work in the yard or the shed for a few hrs and I'm going to get filthy I have to have a shower before hand
Eg , I get up have a coffee and know im going in to the shed/yard to get filthy dirty, I'll still have a quick shower before hand to get clean, go out and work getting filthy, then when ive finished obviosuly have another shower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if i have to go work in the yard or the shed for a few hrs and I'm going to get filthy I have to have a shower before hand
Eg , I get up have a coffee and know im going in to the shed/yard to get filthy dirty, I'll still have a quick shower before hand to get clean, go out and work getting filthy, then when ive finished obviosuly have another shower
download (3).jpeg

I’m the same.

I'm sorry but i fail to see the point of the pre-shower, I'm 100% on the side of your wife.

I'm sorry but i fail to see the point of the pre-shower, I'm 100% on the side of your wife.
Interesting....I never mentioned my wife
But she does feel the pre shower is pointless, and doesn't GAF if I double up

A pre-garden shower to me sounds like a waste of time.

You clean yourself before the inevitable dirt and mud only to have another shower.
Yup
That's the point of the post lol

It's a wake up get ready thing, freshen up ready to do the work.

For the people, the stinky people, who don't have a shower before work what happens if you shower before bed then have an all night slam session? Surely you gotta shower before you go to work. Same as if its a hot night.

For the people, the stinky people, who don't have a shower before work what happens if you shower before bed then have an all night slam session? Surely you gotta shower before you go to work. Same as if its a hot night.

Well seeing as how i am single... i rarely have these all night slam sessions

Last night tho... different story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back