Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth gal

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Rain app, can't do it. I love the sound of rain but I feel it's a slippery slope of finding comfort in childhood memories. Next you have a "blankie" in the car and a dummy when you get upset.
That escalated quickly. Been listening to rain app for a couple of years . No blankie needed.

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Sorry. But I think the eggkid is a dick and deserves his beating.

Just trying to be a smartass

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well no he doesnt deserve a beating. he is a dickhead, and the fact he went for his phone too means he wanted notoriety for his actions. He egged Anning from behind. Given Annings comments his reaction (to the egging) is understandable . He didnt know what it was.

I dont condone Annings comments or actions but I understand the reaction to the egging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I’ve never seen any superhero movie. Well apart from the 1970s superman.

So all this Marvel stuff, Thor, etc means nothing to me
I hate them as well, but the Dark Knight whilst the movie is overrated is well worth watching just for Ledger.

Lemma

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well no he doesnt deserve a beating. he is a dickhead, and the fact he went for his phone too means he wanted notoriety for his actions. He egged Anning from behind. Given Annings comments his reaction (to the egging) is understandable . He didnt know what it was.

I dont condone Annings comments or actions but I understand the reaction to the egging
What about those 4-5 dudes trying to be macho and take down a 17 year old. Clap clap
Just drag him away, no need for a citizens arrest etc

Top Bottom