Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking how lawn bowls greens are usually named after someone, and I reckon you’d need to be one of the first members to drop off the twig once the club starts to get that honor. I feel lawn bowls clubs would have a fair attrition rate.

Is anyone else a ******* like me who thinks of this s**t?
Or pay ALOT of money for something.

When I watch Skins and the intro song begins to end, I always think, "I-am-watch-ing-Skins" to the tune of the 5 notes at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When speaking with persons on the phone, I reflect the way they speak. Example, speaking with someone with strong aussie accent, dial up mine to match theirs.
I was born in QLD and lived there til i was 3-4 then moved to Vic.

I dont speak like a Queenslander at all, in fact im usually told i speak to quickly but if im in QLD especially around my pretty country family i slow the drawl down and get the twang.

When I watch Skins and the intro song begins to end, I always think, "I-am-watch-ing-Skins" to the tune of the 5 notes at the end.
never seen it so youtubed the intro and sang that bit. I can see why you would

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was born in QLD and lived there til i was 3-4 then moved to Vic.

I dont speak like a Queenslander at all, in fact im usually told i speak to quickly but if im in QLD especially around my pretty country family i slow the drawl down and get the twang.
Do you finish sentences with "hey" around them?

When watching tv shows or movies and food is served, i really look at the plate and imagine eating it. Eg watching better call saul today while still in iso and there are beans and rice etc in several scenes and i wanna eat it

i always wonder how much of they ate - for instance, if they had to do the scene twenty times, did he/she have to eat a mouthful 20 times?

and wonder, does it taste any good? was it made by a proper chef etc....

I also wonder what people in the background of scenes are talking about and is any of it scripted (especially when the other actors are in the background interacting with each other and not extras)

When speaking with persons on the phone, I reflect the way they speak. Example, speaking with someone with strong aussie accent, dial up mine to match theirs.

Pfft. When I'm interacting with someone I change my appearance to match theirs. Only this week I've mimicked Hugo Weaving and Angela Lansbury.

When watching tv shows or movies and food is served, i really look at the plate and imagine eating it. Eg watching better call saul today while still in iso and there are beans and rice etc in several scenes and i wanna eat it
I remember that movie Hook with Robin Williams they have a big food fight and are imagining eating a feast thats the first thing I pictured when I read your post

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not me but my mates family, at every family birthday they’d light one candle (after birthday person had blown them out) and pass the cake around the table. Everyone there would be required to blow a candle out, then light one and pass it on.

My mate who it was is always talking s**t so I didn’t believe him until I went to his family’s for a birthday dinner once, yep it happened.

Not me but my mates family, at every family birthday they’d light one candle (after birthday person had blown them out) and pass the cake around the table. Everyone there would be required to blow a candle out, then light one and pass it on.

My mate who it was is always talking s**t so I didn’t believe him until I went to his family’s for a birthday dinner once, yep it happened.
wtf

Stop befriending hippies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back