Not open for further replies.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
OfTsWCN.gif

I did this today to my manager who approved my annual leave :oops::think::straining:

It's just I've been really struggling at work for the better part of a month and REALLY need the time off ASAP. And was very relived to finally get it!
You can spend a month watching the three peat dvd

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
People are just lazy campaigners basically. I have a double letter in my surname and people always spell it with a single, no one ever checks.

My dad's work had a wall in their lunch room with every letter sent to him that had his name spelt wrong - some were so far off the mark. Pretty funny (and not that hard of a name to spell either)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reason at all really. Harmless at the end of the day.
You're touching someone else's property. Based of the stuff you complain about in the shits me thread id imagine you'd be writing quite an angry post on BF if it happened to you.

tryitout

All Australian
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
No reason at all really. Harmless at the end of the day.

Until someone drives off without noticing, it starts raining and they go to flick on their windscreen wipers and it does nothing then you crash into a group of disabled schoolchildren walking on the footpath killing them instantly.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
You're touching someone else's property. Based of the stuff you complain about in the shits me thread id imagine you'd be writing quite an angry post on BF if it happened to you.
It would more bug me that I wouldn't know who is doing it than opposed to it being up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back