Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I just think if you risk taking some weird pills then its just bad luck.

It sucks but yeah.

People assaulting a cop is sickening. Throw the book at them.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
In a similar vein, if you are speeding and hit a pole and die, I don't really for sorry for the driver if they die.

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Crossing lights here are the best way to spot the Chinese students who are new in town, they tend to be the only ones waiting at them. Everyone else just strolls across as they please.

It's probably because it is a novelty for them that they can wait at a crossing and cars will actually stop for them rather than them having to step out in front of a moving car first.

May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
And I enjoyed seeing those two coppers in St Kilda get a hiding, we're all different.

I hope your taking the piss here.

They were trying to assess and arrest the thug that assaulted a transgender person, and you got enjoyment out of seeing them cop a belting? If so most of what you sprout on SRP is now rendered bullshit.

May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't feel any remorse for those that die of a drug overdose at festivals.

Pretty poor, I feel sympathy for them, they aren't hardened criminals taking advantage of anyone. They are kids to young adults who are experimenting like all of us before them and got ****ed over. They didn't really deserve to die.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Pretty poor, I feel sympathy for them, they aren't hardened criminals taking advantage of anyone. They are kids to young adults who are experimenting like all of us before them and got ****** over. They didn't really deserve to die.
Meh they made their choice. I certainly don't enjoy hearing about it but do feel sorry for their family and friends, as well as the emergency services that have to deal with it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Forgotten what rain looks/sounds like.

Feels like months since it properly rained in Adelaide.

We are still running at about minus 800mm on last year, thats down a year and halfs worth of Adelaide's annual rainfall.

I just need a bit more to wet the soil to be able to start re-planting trees that have died and hope this was a 1 in 100 year event and they anchor their roots deep enough in case it wasnt

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I dont listen to music or have my head in a phone as I go about my daily life.
The first thing I do when I get to work is turn off the radio the others have blaring.

It does my head in.

Concentrate a lot better with just the noises of the workplace around me.

When Im working with others I put up with it but get them to turn it down to a human level.

Young people

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
The first thing I do when I get to work is turn off the radio the others have blaring.

It does my head in.

Concentrate a lot better with just the noises of the workplace around me.

When Im working with others I put up with it but get them to turn it down to a human level.

Young people

I work better with music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back