Things you do to intentionally irritate to your partner

Remove this Banner Ad

the 10 pillows on the bloody bed. i have graduated from making a comment every night to throwing them to multiple corners of the room after making said comment.

lets see how things escalate from here. will her retaliation be even more pillows?
I hate the pillows to, they serve no purpose because our bedroom door is always shut if people come round.

the 10 pillows on the bloody bed. i have graduated from making a comment every night to throwing them to multiple corners of the room after making said comment.

lets see how things escalate from here. will her retaliation be even more pillows?
I was defeated by a similar move. Only pillows used for sleeping survived.

I was defeated by a similar move. Only pillows used for sleeping survived.

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of so many pillows on a bed. I would understand if you had a tour bus going through each day and you wanted to showcase your room, but to load it up each morning and then discard them each night, does seem like a lot of extra work for no one to even see them

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of so many pillows on a bed. I would understand if you had a tour bus going through each day and you wanted to showcase your room, but to load it up each morning and then discard them each night, does seem like a lot of extra work for no one to even see them
They looked cute 🤷‍♀️

They looked cute 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough
I barely make the effort to make mine, so I’m in no position to comment on those who cover theirs with pillows - each to their own

I would of used them to smother the snorer I used to sleep with until he got his own room 😂

Fair enough
I barely make the effort to make mine, so I’m in no position to comment on those who cover theirs with pillows - each to their own

I would of used them to smother the snorer I used to sleep with until he got his own room 😂
We have separate rooms now too. Funnily enough I only have four pillows on my bed and no cushions :tearsofjoy:

They looked cute 🤷‍♀️

There are certain topics where men and women are universally divided, the multiple pillows on beds is one, also the cushions on couches. My argument about the cushions has always been that the couch is designed for sitting on, adding a cushion changes it effectively and makes it less comfortable.

Throwing them on the ground before I sit down is not the right thing to do apparently, neither is pointing out it would be fine if the floor was clean.

Fair enough

We have separate rooms now too. Funnily enough I only have four pillows on my bed and no cushions :tearsofjoy:

So on date nights, do you ask your place or mine?

:confused:

A lady never tells 🤐
scott aukerman GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If my partner says something is somewhere (e.g. remote is on a shelf), I will pretend like I didn't hear her and then say "found it, it was on the shelf".

start talk about professional wrestling.. with WrestleMania coming up have be catching her up on all the ins, outs and machinations.
My partner is up to date on the UFC thanks to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back