Things you do to intentionally irritate to your partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting for your contributions ;)

Ok true, there’s a few:

• Make up facts, stuff like “Joe Rogan invented the hearing aid” and trying to get her to tell other people
  • Tell her how I’ve made whatever dish she finds disgusting in detail, like Pho, boiling the bones, get the bone marrow out etc etc
  • Go to the gym every day one week, apparently this is purely to cause washing for her
  • Say something that’s a bit racist/sexist and if she laughs call her out on her privilege
  • Play guitar really loud
  • Update her on sports I love and she hates

Ok true, there’s a few:

• Make up facts, stuff like “Joe Rogan invented the hearing aid” and trying to get her to tell other people
  • Tell her how I’ve made whatever dish she finds disgusting in detail, like Pho, boiling the bones, get the bone marrow out etc etc
  • Go to the gym every day one week, apparently this is purely to cause washing for her
  • Say something that’s a bit racist/sexist and if she laughs call her out on her privilege
Dead.
:tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Ok true, there’s a few:

Chuckled at these in particular

Ok true, there’s a few:

That's a beauty, and one that I loved doing when I was younger.

Our first dog was only a few months old and sniffing around on the carpet one day, she asks why their noses aren't like the rest of their body. I said it was because their noses were made of a special type of natural sponge rubber that grew on the end of their snouts. "Really???" she said, "I never knew that," bent over and gave the poor bugger's nose a big honk.

Clean my ears with paperclips from her desk

Cut my toenails on the sofa right after she’s finished vacuuming

Walk through the house after mowing the lawn with shoes on leaving a small trail of grass on my way to the shower

Drink directly from the milk bottle (the only one who uses full cream is me)

Probably dozens more

I had a bf that hated the work p@$&*(. Guess what I called him when I was mad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact

All Mrs Syd’s have the same birthday (July 5th)

My favourite go to line during an argument is “must be the bloody birthday”

Launches #3 nicely 😂
Deadset, that is random as!

I'd go with the line that there's many things that irritate my wife that she thinks I do on purpose that I have no clue about

• Pronounce yoghurt, Yog-Ert
  • Give her play by play updates on the cricket/footy/wrestling even through she hates it when I do it
  • Leave dirty ear buds in the bath room drawer

When we do grocery shopping, I sneak things into the trolley when she's not looking. The bigger / more cumbersome the better (e.g. watermelons).

She once told me that even though it annoys her no end, it makes her chuckle a little bit inside. So there is literally no reason for me to ever stop.

When she asks cup of tea I occasionally bring it empty and as I approach her I pretend to stumble and throw the mug towards her. Sends her into a panic. I do this maybe once or twice a year usually when she is half asleep on the couch. Can’t believe even after 25 years she never sees it coming. fu** she curses me.
This is ******* fantastic :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I had a bf that hated the work p@$&*(. Guess what I called him when I was mad?
... i dont follow this at all.

I try to avoid doing anything to deliberately piss the wife off, i do enough inadvertently to want to add to it but...

Wife often asks me stuff i have no right to know "Why does x do y" i usually make up some broadly correct sounding answer for her to reply "Really?" and me to reply again "No, but why on earth would i know that". She hates it but i also hate that she asks me ridiculous questions so it seems earned.

Change the words to songs when they come on the radio. Replace words and lines with a similar rhyming one of the ribald nature. She hates it, says I'm not funny even though I think I am which makes me do it more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back