The News

That's pretty much the main ones.

Things I don't give a s**t about.

Religion
Politics- I've never voted and I'm 30
Social Media
The News

That's pretty much the main ones.
great list, would be my top 4 as well and in that order, and expand the news to 99% of MSM. i'd also add celebrities and reality television to round out my top 6.

How do I put this in a way that works...

BF is reminding me of a fixture that's been below average for 5 years at least. I will forget it's on and therefore will only know the result when my team board talks about it.

Does that work?

West Coast players snorting coke, etc. in their spare time 10 years ago.

I feel for the handful that have ruined their lives with it, but honestly couldn't give a single s**t about the outrage in response to it.

West Coast players snorting coke, etc. in their spare time 10 years ago.

I feel for the handful that have ruined their lives with it, but honestly couldn't give a single s**t about the outrage in response to it.
And in other breaking news, I hear this new iPhone is going to be a game changer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why do they keep re-hashing that damn Eagles story
who actually gives a twats rudder?
Its much easier for them to have a 'foreign' drugs bogeyman then confront the reality of how prevalent it is through all footballers and society.

All the Transgender crap.

I am a male. I identify as such. Females can do the same.

If some are confused about their gender that is sad but why? Changing your gender is just extreme. You live how you live today. You don't need to fulfill some ridiculous role anymore. It is your life. But if you want to change go for it.

But for all the Coservatives to suddenly rally and try and stick their beaks in is bizarre.

Hearing about other people winning the Lotto on the news.

I didn't win it so I don't want to know that some other lucky SOB won it.

It's always some comfortable retiree who didn't even realise they'd won, and claims they're going to just sit on the money or maybe give a bit to their grandkids, while keeping on living their regular miserly old person life.

Isn't it law that winners over a certain amount must be published? I know that's how it works over here.

Best lottery story I know is a guy my Dad worked with. He won, bought Doriemus and then won the Melbourne Cup. He won the lottery again a few years later.

THat's a s**t story to be honest, * that person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back