Things you don't see often

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching an old footy match on the you tube - Cats v Hawks out of Kardinia Park circa 1997.

Spotted some signage for "Fosters Light Ice". Has there ever been a greater perpetration against the good name of beer committed by this country? I particularly enjoyed that special "hint of radiator water" flavour they managed to infuse it with when you got it at just the right temperature.

Watching an old footy match on the you tube - Cats v Hawks out of Kardinia Park circa 1997.

Spotted some signage for "Fosters Light Ice". Has there ever been a greater perpetration against the good name of beer committed by this country? I particularly enjoyed that special "hint of radiator water" flavour they managed to infuse it with when you got it at just the right temperature.
When my old man was tempering his genetic instinct for the sake of his career he drank that s**t.

That was back when Tooheys was pushing into the AFL market, St Kilda was sponsored by Tooheys Red and Melbourne was sponsored by Tooheys Blue.

It worked on me back then as a young dumb St Kilda supporting campaigner, I drank Tooheys Red religiously, it wasn't a bad beer though, no worse than VB or MB.

I know - who drank Fosters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back