Things you don't see often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i seen about 15 cyclists riding in single file this morning
If you rock up to a shopping center early morning you'll occasionally see a bunch of people walking around as a walking group for exercise.

What I don't see often is groups of joggers around streets. Its usually just one person or group of 2. It'll happen once every few months but I'll then see a group of 20-30 jog past.

Whats humorous is seeing the last one or two people lagging behind the rest of the group.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Whats humorous is seeing the last one or two people lagging behind the rest of the group.
Ah come on man. Dont bag people for trying to improve themselves. Least they're having a go.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I'm not insulting them for giving it a go.

It just amuses me. I'd probably be at the back of tbe pack too :p
Nah its all good.

Went for a long walk the other day and this fairly large man was jogging along sweating like crazy. My mate and I nodded to him and when he went past we said "good on him for getting out and doing it" but at the same time there were these blokes fishing (full Bogan looking) could hear them say "look at this campaigner"... and "why bother mate"

Was tempting to tell them where to go but didnt want to get stabbed

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thread starter #360
If you rock up to a shopping center early morning you'll occasionally see a bunch of people walking around as a walking group for exercise.

What I don't see often is groups of joggers around streets. Its usually just one person or group of 2. It'll happen once every few months but I'll then see a group of 20-30 jog past.

There are a bunch of joggers who run in Fitzroy Gardens nearly every lunch time. About 10 of them. They fly up both sides of you like a pack of wolves.

Top Bottom