Things you don't see often

Remove this Banner Ad

how often do you see dog poo at all?
Saw a bloke letting his dog s**t on our lawn, went outside and said to him was he going to pick it up, and he was like oh nah I don't have a bag, and I said to him, maybe you should bring one next time and I walked off inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a bloke letting his dog s**t on our lawn, went outside and said to him was he going to pick it up, and he was like oh nah I don't have a bag, and I said to him, maybe you should bring one next time and I walked off inside.

That was a disappointing end to the confrontation. What a twat though, I would have called a ranger.

Meh, its just poo.

I'd rather not have it in a place where I could step on it. Just pick up after your dogs you lazy berks.

You should have told him to hold on why you went inside and got a bag for him.

Scouts

I went to Scouts 30 years ago and back then they use to be everywhere and of course you'd have the kids come around every so often doing Bob-a-job

Bob+a+Job+2.jpg

Now you just don't see scouts [also cubs & guides] anywhere.My scout hall is shut and apparently has been for years.

Scouts

I went to Scouts 30 years ago and back then they use to be everywhere and of course you'd have the kids come around every so often doing Bob-a-job

Bob+a+Job+2.jpg

Now you just don't see scouts [also cubs & guides] anywhere.My scout hall is shut and apparently has been for years.

I think there's reasons for this.... which I'm better off not going into details on here (hint - "Bob-a-job" had some of the letters changed and a few people, thankfully, got locked up).

Now, I'm not actively looking for it but I would have thought being in an apartment complex with a couple of high-rises that you'd see naked people occasionally. Only happened once or twice in my 5 years here.
All those hours sitting there with the binoculars wasted. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back