Things you don't see often

Remove this Banner Ad

i seen about 15 cyclists riding in single file this morning

If you rock up to a shopping center early morning you'll occasionally see a bunch of people walking around as a walking group for exercise.

What I don't see often is groups of joggers around streets. Its usually just one person or group of 2. It'll happen once every few months but I'll then see a group of 20-30 jog past.

Whats humorous is seeing the last one or two people lagging behind the rest of the group.

I'm not insulting them for giving it a go.

It just amuses me. I'd probably be at the back of tbe pack too :p
Nah its all good.

Went for a long walk the other day and this fairly large man was jogging along sweating like crazy. My mate and I nodded to him and when he went past we said "good on him for getting out and doing it" but at the same time there were these blokes fishing (full Bogan looking) could hear them say "look at this C**t"... and "why bother mate"

Was tempting to tell them where to go but didnt want to get stabbed

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you rock up to a shopping center early morning you'll occasionally see a bunch of people walking around as a walking group for exercise.

What I don't see often is groups of joggers around streets. Its usually just one person or group of 2. It'll happen once every few months but I'll then see a group of 20-30 jog past.

Whats humorous is seeing the last one or two people lagging behind the rest of the group.
There are a bunch of joggers who run in Fitzroy Gardens nearly every lunch time. About 10 of them. They fly up both sides of you like a pack of wolves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a generalisation.

No, I did not say that.
You did say that.
You said that you don’t expect Asians to speak perfect English.
I’m Asian, my family has been in Australia since 1964. My mother came here at the age of 3, from Fiji, an English speaking country. I was born in Melbourne. Our family speaks perfect English.

You did say that.
You said that you don’t expect Asians to speak perfect English.
I’m Asian, my family has been in Australia since 1964. My mother came here at the age of 3, from Fiji, an English speaking country. I was born in Melbourne. Our family speaks perfect English.
Thread title: Things you don't see often

Saw a family of Asians yesterday speaking perfect English.
Something I don't see often.

I did not.

You mustn't know many?

have you seen how big asia is!?!?!?!

Thread title: Things you don't see often

Something I don't see often.

I did not.

Im gonna give cruffy the benefit of the doubt here. He has not seen an asian family speak perfect english all together. Doesnt deserve to be crucified for it.

Perhaps Cruffy hasn't mixed with asians. or australians who look asian. Its quite possible.

But for mine indians are asians, and sri lankans. English is one of their languages, and they speak naturally, generally speaking.

Stating facts is not racist. I don't think I've ever seen an Asian speak perfect English.

On the face of it they may have an excuse (second or third language). For "white" aussies who don't speak proper english, what's their excuse?

Wait, how does one see someone speaking? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back