Things you fear less than Geelong fears having a week off

Remove this Banner Ad

We won our last 3 flags ‘away’ bruh.
Geelong plays multiple home games at the MCG every year -- therefore the MCG is one of Geelong's home grounds.

Which means your whinging about playing home finals at the MCG is completely invalid, now STFU or go back to whinging about something else because that's all victimized chip-on-the-shoulder hillbilly methheads like you lot are good for.

lol why do you guys always delete stuff on your board? for example the Clarko leaving topic was just deleted, there was probably a roughead thread on there too, and a stratton one.

Such an insecure and defensive bunch. Like a 15yr old girl on instagram. You could learn a few things from the "Chris Scotts Coaching pt3" thread on our board

Oh, sorry, I'm meant to post something I fear less than Geelong fears having a week off.

Let's see...how about...playing Geelong in a final. At the MCG, natch.

It's gonna happen, Scats. Your worst nightmare. It's coming. (All over your back.)

I see that you conveniently left out the result from the 1931 grand final.
Clymo just too good for Checker that day my friend.
Tigers were a total rabble in that crucial 1931 pre war clash.

View attachment 698159View attachment 698160

pro tip : man who says “bruh” shouldnt try to educate others on the use of the english language.

English lesson over - now heres some maths: 99.99% of the time you will come out looking like a dick.
Wow, could you screenshot any harder to “win” a post, bruh? :tearsofjoy:
Geelong plays multiple home games at the MCG every year -- therefore the MCG is one of Geelong's home grounds.

Which means your whinging about playing home finals at the MCG is completely invalid, now STFU or go back to whinging about something else because that's all victimized chip-on-the-shoulder hillbilly methheads like you lot are good for.
Nice whinge. How are the mayflowers going at the MCG this season?

STFU or go back to whinging about something else because that's all victimized chip-on-the-shoulder hillbilly methheads like you lot are good for.
When you wake up a realize the Mayflowers have bottomed out.

EA80D1F4-4BDE-4B48-9B2E-683859C57F42.jpeg

Nice whinge. How are the mayflowers going at the MCG this season?
Nice deflection.

Geelong fans never whinged about playing home finals at the MCG when they were on Dank's juice winning Premierships*. :$

Come to think of it they didn't s**t themselves over having a week off either lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things I fear less than having a week off....hmmmm
Playing Hawthorn after having a week off
heres why:

I thought Smith's kick was pretty good off the boot, it just didnt end up going through that space located between the two large poles normally situated at either end of the ground.
If you look carefully and follow the ball intensely after the ball connected with Smith's boot you would have noticed that the trajectory of the ball was in fact perfectly aligned with the space located between the right large pole and right smaller pole.

I agree with the goal umpire on this particular occasion. That Smith kick was definitely a behind

Nice deflection.

Geelong fans never whinged about playing home finals at the MCG when they were on Dank's juice winning Premierships*. :$
I’ve never whinged about playing at the MCG full stop. Are you telling me or asking me?
Come to think of it they didn't **** themselves over having a week off either lol
B47D2FA6-643F-4421-8122-44675F7ADE9A.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back