Social Science Things you have never done.

Remove this Banner Ad

First time is a little weird... You are a little self conscious about how loud to cheer and how excited to get. You get used to it after a couple of times though.
Yeah was thinking about this actually. I'll essentially be talking to myself if I cheer, clap, scream etc. Might knock back a few beers to loosen me up though for the first time.

I have never:

1. Been to a concert
2. Played a play-station game
3. Played a Wii game
4. Sent a text message
5. Used an I-Pod
6. Seen snow
7. Watched any of the Lord of The Rings films
8. Been to a bucks night
9. Driven a distance of more than 150kms from my home (although I have driven interstate)
10. Fallen asleep on a plane

What the hell man..

First time is a little weird... You are a little self conscious about how loud to cheer and how excited to get. You get used to it after a couple of times though.
I actually don't mind it. I usually don't cheer at all and just stare at the field intently. You pick up so much more of what is going down than when you are just getting pissed and trying to think of clever calls, which is what usually happens when you are with mates.

I liked going to neutral matches when Geelong is interstate, so that is usually when i watched footy on my own...

Yeah was thinking about this actually. I'll essentially be talking to myself if I cheer, clap, scream etc. Might knock back a few beers to loosen me up though for the first time.

Went to the footy on my own on Saturday and found my self thinking 'I am basically talking to no-one (or myself) when cheering or blasting players and probably look like a nuffie'. Then thought '* it, gotta get into the game'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back