Family & Relationships Things you keep from your mates, wives etc

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife really likes confectionary, so I could never tell her I'm on good terms with William Wonka.
Its fine to tell her- I got out of confectionary a while ago, in fact my Oompa loompas only manufacture freebase cocaine now.

"Candy is dandy, but crack keeps 'em coming back"

In other news - any guy who says he hasnt had inappropriate thoughts about a friend (or every friend) of his wife/gf is lying.
If you’re lucky you’ll get to the point where your gf/wife doesn’t give a s**t. My wife will tell me if she’s seen someone particularly hot or who she currently thinks are the hot movie/TV/sports stars. I’ll do likewise. I’ve told her a couple of her friends I find hot. When we lived in Melbourne her and a (male) gay friend used to go to the Australian open every year, mainly to perve. She kept trying to convince me to go, to perve on the female players, but hot or not, I can’t stand tennis.

My don’t tell for her is the more boring keeping how much work sometimes stresses me out or general anxiety. Usual male false bravado I suppose.

I'm like Andre, older and married, so I just tell my wife who I'm probably going to wank over next. Probably a good thing I can't stand most of her mates though.

I "lie" to my wife about my income. She thinks I earn a lot less than what I actually earn. If she knew the actual amount our credit card would be abused more than a boarder in a 1950's Ballarat catholic school, she's shocking with money. My lie keeps our mortgage, bills and holidays in check.

It's the kind of fap you'd tell the grandkids about one day.

Heh :D

"Gather 'round kids. Grandpa has another story to tell about the Good Ol' Days"

Oh yes and of course

Belated congratulations on such a momentous wank

Heh :D

"Gather 'round kids. Grandpa has another story to tell about the Good Ol' Days"

Oh yes and of course

Belated congratulations on such a momentous wank

Yes, "It's the kind of fap you'd tell the grandkids about one day" is definitely sig-worthy.

As for the sisters of friends thing, I think it's a difficult one. I've never gone there, but a number of people I know have ended up getting married to sisters of mates, ranging in friendship levels from footy/school mates to best mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm like Andre, older and married, so I just tell my wife who I'm probably going to wank over next. Probably a good thing I can't stand most of her mates though.

I "lie" to my wife about my income. She thinks I earn a lot less than what I actually earn. If she knew the actual amount our credit card would be abused more than a boarder in a 1950's Ballarat catholic school, she's shocking with money. My lie keeps our mortgage, bills and holidays in check.

Smart man. My pay goes into our joint account, I don't even know really how much I clear per month, I get my gambling and drinking piss money and I'm happy. I'd be ****ed if I was in charge of the finances, paying bills etc

What is the discrepancy between what you earn and what you tell her?

I love Star Wars. Marvel comic book movies and Triple J. My mates would make fun of me relentlessly if they knew

My gf had a good friend who, whilst she would be universally deemed good looking, I thought she was the cutest girl I've ever seen. She always dressed modestly, nothing revealing on social media, and this drove me crazy.

One day me and my gf were watching tv, she's on her phone and says matter of factly, 'oh, my cute friend (she said the girls name instead of this) sent me a picture of her new lingerie, would you like to see'?. This caught me completely off guard, but I knew I had to play this cool. Using all of my will power, I kept my eyes fixated on the tv, did not blink and said 'nah', pretending to be disinterested.

Knowing full well this was a trap, and there was no way in hell my gf was gunna show me the picture, somehow my acting managed to fool her. On the surface I was cool, calm and collected, whereas on the inside, I wanted to grab the photo out of her hands, and reenact the wolf off looney tunes whilst viewing the image, eyes popping out of my head, jaw hitting the floor, smacking myself over the head with a hammer, the whole shebang.

Instead my mind was working overtime, thinking of ways in which I could somehow be alone with the photo heh heh heh. My gf, like most young people, is addicted to her phone. It is always on her, the only way I was gunna get it was when she was asleep.

So after what felt like an eternity, it's finally time to go to sleep. I lie awake for an hour just to make sure she's fast asleep. My heart is beating like crazy, I am so excited for this moment, but there's so much risk, if she wakes up to find me and her phone gone, she will know what I was doing, and she would be very angry.

Enough time passed, and I carefully grab her phone, and leave the room. I lock myself in the toilet and opened her phone. I scrolled though her messages, realising this is really creepy behaviour but I did not give a damn, there was plenty of time to feel guilty later. I finally stumbled upon the picture and let's just say it was the best photo I've ever seen in my life. One thing led to another and then I jizzed EVERYWHERE. It's the kind of fap you'd tell the grandkids about one day.

I obviously can't tell my girlfriend this, but what kills me the most is that I can't tell the boys this, because they know my girlfriend and the cute girl, and I can't have them knowing.

3kWJhQLpcIsMqIPph34O25J47VJagx3cAhzADIsBcf0YPjF9gQ2V5zTzbxTbGGdiV9rlJUgyruXhzoS8iSntlMUj43Cg0631K2ryiJM=w235-h240-nc

My mates have no idea how much of a big deal i am on this forum

I'm in no rush to tell my mates that i'm a big cheese in the SFA forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back