Things you wish you could say to your neighbour. But don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Been there.

I like the peace and quiet tho, when they run out of money and it just sits there.
I reckon it's been two years now. Ridiculous.

Place down the road will be coming up to 3 I reckon in a month or two

Neighbours over the road have a daughter, around 19, 20ish' I suppose.
She parks her small as fcuk little girly car with P plates, directly opposite my driveway, makes reversing the Territory out a military operation.
Was waiting in the front room yesterday morning for my wife to get ready before we went shopping and noticed said neighbours daughter park her car there. A millisecond before I began to yell out "that *ing idiot has parked opposite the driveway again", she alights from vehicle in the tightest of shorts, riding high up on her arsecheeks. I don't know where she would have worn these, certainly not at the gym as no bloke would get any lifts done.
I decided to hold my tongue and secretly hope that she'd left s**t in the car and would have to make repeated trips.
So now what I'd say to her is not repeatable.

I don't currently have neighbours. Vacant on both sides. One side vacated last week aftet getting wind of a police raid on their meth lab and stolen cars.

Stop fingering my dog!
Shocked_look_Dogs.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My new neighbor is a hot medial processional. Something I wish had of known before hand:(A few times I've had the police called as the poker games usually end up in a noisy heavy drinking session & lately ending up with the police called.

Feeling pretty bad I went around to her house to introduce my self & let her known she is welcome around for some drinks. She had already seen some of my mates coming and going from the place, thanked for the offer but claimed it's not her scene. Still see her every now & then and still give a wave & receive an awkward smile back. Am dying to ask her out for a date, but when I asked around for a few drinks with mates it was a pretty stern no:(

Stop making me feel like a piece of s**t. Honestly you did all the gardening when i was away, looked after my mangos when they grew and in general your friendly as s**t.
Give me your neighbour

My new neighbor is a hot medial processional. Something I wish had of known before hand:(A few times I've had the police called as the poker games usually end up in a noisy heavy drinking session & lately ending up with the police called.

Feeling pretty bad I went around to her house to introduce my self & let her known she is welcome around for some drinks. She had already seen some of my mates coming and going from the place, thanked for the offer but claimed it's not her scene. Still see her every now & then and still give a wave & receive an awkward smile back. Am dying to ask her out for a date, but when I asked around for a few drinks with mates it was a pretty stern no:(

Wow this post transcends 3 threads- this one, awkward flirting stories and getting the woman of your desires. :D

Stop making me feel like a piece of s**t. Honestly you did all the gardening when i was away, looked after my mangos when they grew and in general your friendly as s**t.

Yep. Mine has a tendency to mow large chunks of my lawn (no fences), so when I finally got a ride on, I secretly now do all their backyard. Mainly because it's another cans worth of me time

Pretty happy with my neighbours. The guy opposite is very quiet. New guy above us is a retired cop. The older couple below us are friendly but like to gossip.

Got a relatively new English neighbour a few doors down. Recently seperated. He drops over occasionally to give his son a play with my boys. He always brings different craft beers with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back