Things you wish you could say to your neighbour. But don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finish building your bloody house FFS.
Tell ya ******* builders to quit leaving ******* rubbish all over the joint, which then goes across into our front yard, or even better, across the fence.

20 slammed doors this morning and counting.

Sounds like my neighbour.

I really feel like saying "You are one person, who lives alone. You do not need to open and slam every door on your car every time you leave or come home, and surely you don't need to go in and out of your house to the car or to your small back yard fifteen times (slamming your heavy doors and/or screen doors each time you go in and out) each time you leave or come home or go outside for any reason either."

Sometimes you get 4-5 screen door slams in the space of like a minute. Because it's just that constant, unnecessary and ridiculous, it genuinely feels like he's trying to bait people into a reaction with it, but why?

file.php

Sounds like my neighbour.

I really feel like saying "You are one person, who lives alone. You do not need to open and slam every door on your car every time you leave or come home, and surely you don't need to go in and out of your house to the car or to your small back yard fifteen times (slamming your heavy doors and/or screen doors each time you go in and out) each time you leave or come home or go outside for any reason either."

Sometimes you get 4-5 screen door slams in the space of like a minute. Because it's just that constant, unnecessary and ridiculous, it genuinely feels like he's trying to bait people into a reaction with it, but why?
I'm beginning to wonder about it too. I think it's him, not her. It always seems to be when he's around. He goes in and out more times than is normal, like wtf mate. Sometimes I feel like screaming at him.

Old neighbour was a campaigner.Thread on TLC about him
Current ones are fine
Has a dog I am sure is part Ridgeback part T Rex,bark like the hound of the Baskervilles
When the local crims do their whistling while walking down the street checking for houses to liberate easy to sell electrical goods
This dog looks over the fence and scares s**t out of them

When I lived in Perth had neighbours whose bedroom wall backed onto my bedroom wall. They were a young attractive couple who'd have some hardcore sex sessions, in the beginning I kinda didn't mind but the dude was louder than his partner and when you're tired it starts to piss you off. Anyways I think the safe word was used once too many times and they broke up and moved out. Thank god.

I used to live next door to a couple who were both very large. There was a shop about 500m away and seriously they'd stop at the bus stop halfway and have a rest for a few minutes walking there. But in their bedroom she was seriously loud. Thankfully their bedroom window was at the laundry/bathroom end of my house so I didn't hear it from my bedroom. But gees the sound of it used to make me shudder.

Very lucky with my neighbours. Both are great, and they even bring the bins in for me.

Aw that's cool. I wish we had that kind of relationship with our neighbours, instead of them being thieving lying pricks.

I think we have a cool one tho next door now- she bought that townhouse that took 3+ years to build. Am so glad the previous owner is gone, she sounded like a right bitch and wouldnt even ****ing change a smoke alarm battery ffs. Anyway, she is renting it out and we have her mobile no. So if the tenants are asses we can text her and she'll fix any issues (hopefully)

Never had a problem with any of my neighbours.

In fact, as I was growing up from birth all the way to start of high school I had the nicest old couple as neighbours who were basically like another set of grandparents to me. I was devastated the day that I walked home from school to see an ambulance in front of their house and found out one of them passed and then a few months later the wife was also gone. Looking back I probably didn't appreciate them nearly enough as I should have.

So she lived in a house with a constantly beeping smoke alarm ?
Aw that's cool. I wish we had that kind of relationship with our neighbours, instead of them being thieving lying pricks.

I think we have a cool one tho next door now- she bought that townhouse that took 3+ years to build. Am so glad the previous owner is gone, she sounded like a right bitch and wouldnt even ****ing change a smoke alarm battery ffs. Anyway, she is renting it out and we have her mobile no. So if the tenants are asses we can text her and she'll fix any issues (hopefully)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on the neighbour.

Neighbour a) I simply don't care about your dramas or what you think of me. Yes I have a lot of bottles out on recycling night but it is none of your f&** business.

Neighbour b)

Care for some Run n Spread action?

Annoying neighbours let their dog run around out the front . My son was mowing the lawn and verge and stepped in dog s**t wearing his brand new sneakers. Bloody neighbours .

Annoying neighbours let their dog run around out the front . My son was mowing the lawn and verge and stepped in dog s**t wearing his brand new sneakers. Bloody neighbours .

I forgot about this word. The source of one of the funniest bigfooty discussions ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back