Opinion Things you'd like to hear but probably never will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Chris and/or Bwad Scott: Luke Beveridge is a great coach and I admire the way he goes about it.

Eddie McGuire: I know nothing about the subject you are discussing, nor have I ever met any of the people involved.

Politician: I entered politics for the super and the perks, and to spend less time with my family.

US President (State of the Nation Address): We have suppressed the infidel uprising. Praise Allah.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawker in India: Yes sir, I fully accept at the first asking that you have no need of this thing I'm trying to sell you and I shall not make any further enquries. Have a nice day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comments from Gary Lyon, Jason Dunstall & other Bulldog media haters:

"In this day and age of equalization the Bulldogs, beyond doubt, have managed their list better than anyone. Retaining everyone they need to, other players wanting to come to the club - some of these guys have taken pay cuts just to stay or get there. You hear from players how fantastic the vibe of the club is and how happy everyone is to be part of it. 5 flags in a row is obviously proof. I don't know how the AFL are going to deal with other clubs getting a look in - in the immediate future at least."

Hawker in India: Yes sir, I fully accept at the first asking that you have no need of this thing I'm trying to sell you and I shall not make any further enquries. Have a nice day.
Telemarketer:

Ohh sorry I rang while you are in the middle of your dinner, I will give you my home phone number so you can ring me back at my dinner time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back