Remove this Banner Ad

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
So, as the title suggests....it would be about 1 metre or so square, one that I could hold over my head, so I might look like a goose, but hey :)

Any ideas on what it might read though? I want something that is a little different than the usual footy banner fare...ie, Roar Power, Eat 'em Alive etc.

If I had plenty of cash (and arms!) I'd get 2 made - one for when Fev lines up for goal saying "Bet he kicks it!!" :D Although I'm not sure he'd see the funny side and might come over and wallop me :)

toddyt.jpg
toddyfantastic.jpg

... go for it, i'd rather you be the goose/sausage than me. ;)

Geez, I'm seeing a common theme here :D

I love banners. Not enough of 'em around the Gabba.
Could do with stacks more in the cheer squad area. Nothing goes on there anymore. :thumbsdown:
I look at the cheer squads round the country, we don't have anything like those guys, except floggers. :rolleyes:

More banners, more flags, and more cheering, people. :thumbsu:

I have a small "Drummo" banner might give it some air this weekend. :D

I'd go with ... "Bluey 18" Sausages. :thumbsu:

What about fixing your banner with velcro tabs and updating it to keep it topical.

This weeks could be "3 Geese rub out 1 Goose"

If I had plenty of cash (and arms!) I'd get 2 made
You don't need lots of money, make your own banners.
Mr. Ripper and myself made stacks of 'em years ago out of cardboard, glitzy contact paper, cheap plastic table cloths (Big W) and lots of cheap wide sticky tape from Crazy Clarks or Overflow. Made the letters by enlarging fonts on the computer, printing them and tracing them on whatever paper your using. :)
Bought the sticks from Bunnings.

Not that hard man, use your imagination and the skies the limit. :D:footy:

If I do see it at the game I will be asking for royalties.

If you watch any Rugby League, specifically St George games you will still notice someone continues to drag along the banner
Great
St George
Team

Has not been funny / relevant for 15 years, actually was not that funny the first time I saw it.

That is the inspiration for thinking up a banner that could be updated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back