Rumour Third AFL coach splits from wife

webbo_83

Senior List
May 29, 2006
Neerim South
AFL Club
Richmond
To be fair to the coaches, they're more often the parents of school aged children than most of the players are, so the pressure on their partner at home in VIC alone with the kids is far greater.

My kids aren't even school age yet, and the wife and I were at each other's throats throughout lockdown as we tried to negotiate who got to work and who looked after the kids. If I'd been away for three or four months and she had to take that all on her own then I think our marriage would have really suffered - lots of jealousy and resentment.

If there's cheating involved, well yeah, * that, but just trying to present a more objective view.

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I believe that rumour was Sam Mitchell porking one of the players wives. i cant remember who.... supposedly thats why he left a year early

The rumour was Sam Mitchell and the wife of ex-player (and Norm Smith medallist) Andrew Embley.

The rumour was Embley's ex and his missus found out about it and gave him the ultimatem to go back to Vic. I reckon its bollox.

This x100.

I bet that if Sam Mitchell did the same thing now in Victoria his missus wouldn't say "alright, pack your bags, we are moving to.... Queensland".

Back