Player Sponsorship Third player (if we can afford it!)

Who spoil the third player be?

• Kaiden Brand

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Daniel Howe

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Kade Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Messenger - I see that some folk have started to pay their sponsorship $ but via last year's thread.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...s-payment-deadline-friday-march-13th.1084598/

I'm new to the sponsorship caper and pledged one 'unit' earlier so just wondering if the official call has gone out to actually stump up the cash and if the account details in the aforementioned thread are still correct? If so, perhaps the thread title need an update to 2016. Thanks. :thumbsu:

Hi Messenger - I see that some folk have started to pay their sponsorship $ but via last year's thread.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...s-payment-deadline-friday-march-13th.1084598/

I'm new to the sponsorship caper and pledged one 'unit' earlier so just wondering if the official call has gone out to actually stump up the cash and if the account details in the aforementioned thread are still correct? If so, perhaps the thread title need an update to 2016. Thanks. :thumbsu:

It hasn't, but the account details are the same. If you wish to wait, I'm happy for you to do that.

ok, I'm due to speak to HFC tomorrow afternoon. I'll ask for Daniel and we will renew Jed and Jermaine (they are being held over for us).

ok, I'm due to speak to HFC tomorrow afternoon. I'll ask for Daniel and we will renew Jed and Jermaine (they are being held over for us).
Does this mean that we hold reserve the right to another player in Jed's absence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean that we hold reserve the right to another player in Jed's absence?

Apologies, I meant Alex Woodward.

Is it all confirmed?

Yes. Unfortunately Dan Howe was also no longer available so will we add Kaiden Brand to our list for 2016. I'll pay over Easter.

Yew! I appreciate you being too busy to get time to secure Howe and be left with my boy, Brand!
Yep, funny how that turned out. I suppose you're also running with the theory that Hill's injury was an "accident"... anyone else you don't like that we should keep an eye on? :confused:

Back