Roast This club is taking the diehards for granted.

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss the Olden Days when you could go back to the club and Piss On Hard. :stern look
Need to hope a supporter or a group of supporters win lotto buy a pub - With no pokies across the road from Etihad and make it a supporters base on match days Then we don't have use function rooms at Etihad

I am still bitching about the schedulingif we play in Melb on sunday it sld be at 1.30 or 2.30, preferably not 3.20 EVERY TIME

our entire schedule is just a complete effing schemozzle
1st game Cairns FFS

And of course the Absolute Worst innovation the Ads
My God what a prostitution to the Money Grubbers

Fwiw they have pre game player interviews most (if not all) home games. They're s**t and a waste of time anyway.
Why are they s**t and how could they be better?

40,000 members and 14,000 rock up for a game that we need to win to make finals. That was ******* poor.
So blaming the non attending members for the lack of interest of NMFC connecting with those that attended?

That is a cycle of doom.

Amazing timing.:rolleyes:

Hi XXXXXXX,

As a XXXXXXX member, we want to make sure you're happy, and getting the most out of your membership.

To help us improve your match-day experience, please take 5 minutes to complete the survey.

Start the survey

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Membership Services on
1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

Go North!

This is so indicative of the out of touch and arrogant nature of the current regime. They think the only only possible issue the supporters could have is where they ****ing sit!

1. Where did you sit at the Round 16 match against the Gold Coast SUNS?
Level 3
Level 1, Social Club Bays (near North Melbourne Cheer Squad)
Level 1, Goals (near opposition Cheer Squad)
Other (please specify)

2. Did you know you have access to Level 1 seating between aisles 25-28 & 22-24?
Yes, of course!
No, I had no idea!
Yes, but I wasn't sure where the seats were.

3. Did you know that you can purchase guest passes through the club for only $10?
Yes, I know and understand the benefits associated with my membership.
No, I had no idea!

4. Please tell us the main reason why you chose to sit in this location for this match?
Atmosphere
View of the ground

5. Would you consider sitting in the Level 1 Social Club Bays for the remainder of the season?
No, I'm happy where I am.
Maybe, depending on the day.
Yes, absolutely!

6. Why do you sit where they sit.
Sit with friends/family
Access to amenities (bar, food, bathrooms, etc.)
Didn't know/understand my benefits
Easy access
It's where I've always sat

Why are they s**t and how could they be better?
Just boring. I don't expect anything from them at all personally and couldn't care less if they had them or not. But in most cases unless you're sitting right in front of the stage your can't hear or understand a thing. Each player gets asked one or two generic questions which get given generic answers then the players head for the door stopping for a quick chat with supports if they get asked.

Its also very rarely the "star players". Obviously these guys are a bit harder for the pre match interviews due to them probably playing, but I don't think I have ever seen Ziebell, Tarrant, Cunnington (who does pretty much zero media anyway) etc there.

Where are the hordes of members that The Huddle was supposed to provide?

It's the biggest load of bullshit of all time.

What's The Huddle got to do with anything here?
And also, given we are consistently trending up in terms of membership, who is to say it isn't a contributing factor?

Good to see the weekly sell your home game seat mail arrive.

If there's one thing we need it's to not just dilute the home game experience further but pour opposition supporter urine on it at the same time to really keep the fans happy.

Two weeks ago I created a thread about this

No one cared

Iirc it was mocked in some quarters on herr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t had a chance to read anything aside from the OP, but the two times I’ve been in there (both since moving to Melbs 4 years ago, so in the past 3 seasons) it was boring. More atmosphere in the sports bar near where I stand at the back of the 42nd bay on level 1.

I’d happily go in there & celebrate / drown sorrows with other North supporters if it were actually worth doing so.

I got nothing out of it those couple of times I popped in & unless there’s a bit of a revamp I would rather head to a pub after the game.

Two weeks ago I created a thread about this

No one cared

Iirc it was mocked in some quarters on herr
I hate it Gaso. I rang the club about it last year with assurances that they were looking to stop it and also place attendants on the aisles to prevent blow-ins. This was after the Collingwood game fiasco.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hate it Gaso. I rang the club about it last year with assurances that they were looking to stop it and also place attendants on the aisles to prevent blow-ins. This was after the Collingwood game fiasco.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Attendants at the Aisles...sheesh the Shetland has bolted by then...the tickets have legitimately been sold

Suppose the next best option is to take a Membership up with the Medallion Club

Their annual email appeared today...

Memberships start from as little as $542 inc. GST* per month.
Can i see copy of the rates? I've been looking for membership costs everywhere and can't find them

Any children that are interested in meeting players have plenty opportunities such family days, line up on field, training days, etc. Seriously, rock up to the club with your 5yr old and say you want a signature and they'll arrange it.

I pay my membership... go to the game... cheer and drink... sing song... leave.

Couldn't care what happens downstairs after the game or meeting the players face to face, and doubt the majority of our 40,000 do either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back