This Is a Joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

This entire board is absolutey ****en stupid. As a richmond supporter i am embarrased & appalled at how you guys just abuse each other when your opinion is different. We must be the biggest pack of hard done by whinging ***** in the whole league. Harden up and and stop posting tripe like possible 2011 premiership side. Yes were s**t but that is no reason to just argue amongst ourselves. Stop wasting each others time and post some decent s**t. You go on other teams boards and they're all friendly and s**t. You'd think we dont even barrack for the same team.

cheers.
wrong...there are the odd good 'uns here...

Doesn’t matter if we are s**t or the best team In the league. Feral supporters worst than Collingwood, come at me

This entire board is absolutey ****en stupid. As a richmond supporter i am embarrased & appalled at how you guys just abuse each other when your opinion is different. We must be the biggest pack of hard done by whinging ***** in the whole league. Harden up and and stop posting tripe like possible 2011 premiership side. Yes were s**t but that is no reason to just argue amongst ourselves. Stop wasting each others time and post some decent s**t. You go on other teams boards and they're all friendly and s**t. You'd think we dont even barrack for the same team.

cheers.
They are a sensitive lot in here and get feral at any sort of criticism of the players and themselves. beware my friend they will be lurking in dark corners with sharpened knives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My highlight was Essendon fans coming on to large themselves up 😂
If only the crystal ball had shown them the cheating the drugs the shame and their total number of finals wins that lay ahead .... perhaps there may be a god after all

Was thinking the same thing .. Oxx & IDGAF 😆 even Weaver

My all time favourite Iddy thread was "Just another Richmond failure"

Wasn't wrong at the time either.

i still talk to both in different forums. Nothing has changed 🤣

My highlight was Essendon fans coming on to large themselves up 😂
If only the crystal ball had shown them the cheating the drugs the shame and their total number of finals wins that lay ahead .... perhaps there may be a god after all
Remember when the druggies took the piss out of Brisbane for having their half time saline drips, who would have thought that the tables would be reversed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back