this is eeerie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another pizzer IDGAF.

It's what u would expect from Peter "roids" Wilson...and to think he would
verbally attack a child - unbelievable !
LMAOO

LMAOOOOO@How people will leave u for dead when there's a chance of public embarassment or guilt by association.

IDGAF said:
" Jackie " was Phil Egans nickname 1980.

Oxx`s diatribe visa - v Martryn is both hilarious and spot on

I only wish a few of the cut lunches that Phil rained down connected properly , It was arguably the most pi.. week thing i have ever seen on a footy field what Martyn did and it did damn near kill Mitchell .

While we are all bored , i will tell you onother funny story from that game .

From memory , i think it was the beginning of Peter Wilson`s third , and last , season at punt rd. and it was pretty obvious to all and sundry that he had lost interest in being at Richmond , and his demeanor on-field supported this theory strongly .

It was midway through the third qtr and we were getting pumped by this stage . Wilson was playing half forward and in very Richo-esque fashion he led for the ball but the kick was atrocious and ended up with one of the Krakouer boys and 10 seconds later it ended up as a north goal . When the ball ended up with Krakouer , who was standing no more than 2-3 metres from Wilson all he did was throw his arms up in disgust and walk away as they ran the ball out of our backline. No chase at all.
Fed up with his lack of effort , as the umpires were running the ball back to the middle , i bellowed ( and those that know me personally know i have a bloody penetrating voice ) " GET OF YOUR F..KEN A.SE WILSON " . His reaction was to throw his drink bottle down start jogging my way, screaming " YOU`VE GOT A F..KEN BIG MOUTH C..T FACE " He got about 20 metres from the fence before a few of his team mates and a couple of trainers restrained him . I was only young then and i have to admit i s..t myself , it was made even worse by the fact when i looked around there was a ring of 3 metres around where every one had bailed out and left me standing there on my own .

You probably had to be there but it was a p..ser at the time .

For those who may have been at that game , i`m sure we have all shared the same hatred for "mighty" Mick Martyn ever since

Thats a classic IDGAF. Those are the type of anecdotes that make forums interesting. Always good to get an idea as to what was going on behind the scenes when you spent so much time trying to figure out what the hell was going on during that period.

Weaver said:
He kicked goal of the year in a match against Sydney at the G where he got the ball behind HBF, tucked it under his arm, took on the whole team and kicked it from about 40m out.

And didn't he take about 6 or 7 bounces while he had it. Scintillating stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back