This Is Our Story

Remove this Banner Ad

That was tough seeing the images of the crowd and players from the grand final, I had studiously avoided watching any of it since so it caught me unawares :oops:. But still, a great video and message that is pitch perfect for 2019 just like Nothing Else Matters was for 2018.

Can’t wait for the season to start, BRING IT ON PIES!!

Powerful stuff.

Bucks - he’s admitted to becoming a ‘hugger’. We know he’s become a ‘coach’. But with that speech - he can add ‘orator’ to his skills. Wow.

He always Spoke Well. I really enjoyed him on Commentary Between Retiring and coming back as Coach

Must be membership time.

Sure Looks like it. Trying to Motivate People to buy or ReNew there membership unless already done

Great vid, yes a marketing ploy but got me in the feels

We are the best club, every hater deep down knows it. We have a soul that not one other club comes even close to encapsulating

We aren’t cheats like the bombers or Carlton

We’re not a soulless corporate brainstorming franchise like most the interstate clubs

We aren’t the loveable loser everyone jumps on because it’s vogue

We’re not a club that rides off our coattails needing the drawing power that brings in the crowds and television rights

We’re the only club worth supporting. And every hater who trots our the tired old toothless/Centrelink quasi fascist terminology about us, knows we are because why else would they commit so much of their energy hating us.

Was actually a little cathartic watching that vid.

Use the hurt gents, bring it home.

I needed to hug the cat quickly when I saw that vid.
Bucks couldn't have made it a better speech if they had scripted it.
"Don't be afraid of the hurt".
Damn those bastards at the media department know our soft spots...

Nice vid.

2019 it’s here.

It’s not ours until we earn it.

We will earn it.

Then enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow just watched it, if we make the GF this year, Bucks needs to recite as his pregame speech.....nothing more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back