Society/Culture This is straight out child abuse ("transgender" child)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean... I've made that clear multiple times.

I even bolded it for you once.

It's one of the points you keep avoiding.
You’ve quoted yourself a lot of times, none of what you bolded I have disagreed with. It’s the other weasely statements I disagree with.

So you agree, not a social construct. It derives from a fundamental unit of biology.

Well done, you got there.

Why did pants for blokes come about, though? Look at history

ANCIENT EGYPT
6563410.png

ANCIENT ROME
ancient-roman-clothing.jpg

ANCIENT GREECE
b2ef499d076f200964e66f5002c2b8de.jpg

It's only going further north that pants started to come into vogue - for men and women alike

fashion-pp-socails-9-638.jpg

Did the weather first necessitate covering the legs, then social dictates decide what women wore as cultures invaded each other over and over again and local attires were supressed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how weird everyone would have thought the first tailor to make a pair of pants was.

Would have looked the height of fashion, tailored out of polar bear.

Good to see BF has grown up a little. I once copped a 1 day ban for saying doctors performing gender reallignment surgery on pre-pubescent kids was child abuse.

A friend of mine's daughter has decided to identify as a boy. She is tall and skinny so there are no physical barriers at the moment.

All the doctors and psychologists and psychiatrists have said it is most likely a phase and to let her do what is comfortable.

Problem is what happens with her friends when they find out she is a girl. And the bullies.

She is 12.

I think what we really need is a peer reviewed scientific paper by biologists that tell everyone that changing sex isn't possible so we can tackle the real issue thre's a mental health problem.
All those mentally ill wrasses and moray eels!

Won’t somebody think of the fish!

Would have looked the height of fashion, tailored out of polar bear.

Good to see BF has grown up a little. I once copped a 1 day ban for saying doctors performing gender reallignment surgery on pre-pubescent kids was child abuse.

A friend of mine's daughter has decided to identify as a boy. She is tall and skinny so there are no physical barriers at the moment.

All the doctors and psychologists and psychiatrists have said it is most likely a phase and to let her do what is comfortable.

Problem is what happens with her friends when they find out she is a girl. And the bullies.

She is 12.
Kids these days are more educated and accepting than we were. Sometimes more educated and accepting than their parents or their parents friends.

And the reaction of any ignorant kids isn’t a reason to not do the right thing.

Kids these days are more educated and accepting than we were. Sometimes more educated and accepting than their parents or their parents friends.

And the reaction of any ignorant kids isn’t a reason to not do the right thing.

Actually I think the reaction of those around you should play at least some part.

If there is a high risk of family or friend ostracism then that is going to have a significant impact.

Should it change what happens? No. But it has to play a part in how it is handled.

Actually I think the reaction of those around you should play at least some part.

If there is a high risk of family or friend ostracism then that is going to have a significant impact.

Should it change what happens? No. But it has to play a part in how it is handled.
Yes definitely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back