Review This is the season that was 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your comments in here. 2020 - promised a lot and delivered bugger all. Probably lucky to get a season as corona virus decimated sport (and lots of other things). What is your take on the year?

I held so much hope at the start of the season. It was time to step up and I honestly thought we would be 7 at best, 10 at worst. OK - injuries were big for us and that has to be looked at. But surely we aren't as bad as second bottom? The game plan was a shambles, we ran out of puff way too early. Is it fitness? It was said the Shaw flogged us preseason. Was it poor injury management? Numbers say it's a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can come out of that nightmare still breathing.

Be scared.

Truly, in the long history of the game, has there ever been a team that hand-balled directly to the opposition so consistently, with devastating effect, as the North Melbourne 2020 team? I, literally, have no words after tonight’s performance, in that regard. Between that and our goal-kicking, it cost us a comfortable win tonight!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I held so much hope at the start of the season. It was time to step up and I honestly thought we would be 7 at best, 10 at worst. OK - injuries were big for us and that has to be looked at. But surely we aren't as bad as second bottom? The game plan was a shambles, we ran out of puff way too early. Is it fitness? It was said the Shaw flogged us preseason. Was it poor injury management? Numbers say it's a problem.
I am not sure Go Kangas, but this chocolate cake i am devouring in honour of our season finishing is making up for some of that s**t we witnessed this yr

And get rid of that stupid 10m sideways kick in defence like vickers willis did with 8 mins to go in the last.puts us under pressure ans provides nothing.

Exactly, now who’s got a tattoo gun?

Finally had a year with no false dawns and showed where the list was at. Few senior players had nowhere to hide this season.

That being said, lot of young players carried the load and stepped up, not only that but potential elite talent.

Lot of work to be done and higher standards need to be set, but not all doom and gloom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back