This is the way to punish drug cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it incredible that she had only just turned 21 at the time of the failed test. To go to EPO so early in a career possibly indicates she may not have had the natural ability when she won her golds at 20.

I find it incredible that she had only just turned 21 at the time of the failed test. To go to EPO so early in a career possibly indicates she may not have had the natural ability when she won her golds at 20.
I would suggest a lot of drug cheats don't have much natural ability, hence that's why they become drug cheats

I would suggest a lot of drug cheats don't have much natural ability, hence that's why they become drug cheats
Some of the older athletes fighting Father Time or injuries accounts for a hell of a lot of PED use.

You need to be at certain base level before PED’s are an option. You can‘t turn a donkey into a star.

Yep.

Most athletes on PEDs would already be in the top percentile for talent, it just skews the playing field faster.

There's going to be the odd super-responder who might be a 95th percentile athlete instead of 99th, but most of these performers would be close to the top of the tree in a completely PED free world. The major difference is those who do have the talent but choose not to use PEDs would be on a level playing field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back